Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel

The sky was an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with feathery white clouds as the radiant rays of the sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky. It was a cool and breezy day. A strong gust of wind blew against (name)'s face, causing her locks of hair to get in her mouth, making her spit it out.

"The fuck? Damn, this wind." (name) sighed, placing her iced latte on a bench for a moment to tie her unruly hair in a messy bun, a few strands falling out.

(name) was born in California and was an otaku. If someone were to ask her what her favorite pass time hobby was, she'd instantly reply with, "Anime, hands down." She was obsessed with the 2D characters that don't really exist but she likes to pretend they do.

Her most recent anime was Jujutsu Kaisen. Gege made some really hot ass characters and honestly speaking, the (h/c)-ette could simp for them whole day is she had the opportunity to, hell she'll even worship them in a Shinto shrine made for them.

Sigh, true bliss. (name) sipped her latte a little bit too loudly, but no one was around, so she didn't give a fuck. The (h/c)-ette was in the park, sitting on a swing, all lonely.

"Hm...I wish I could meet the jjk characters." (name) placed her latte besides her, looking into blue sky with hopeful eyes, hands clasped together, "If there's a kami out there, please....LET MY WISH COME TRUE!!!!" She faked sobbed, knowing it was impossible for anime worlds to actually exists. Pfft.

Her phone bellowed out a tune, making her take it out. It was a reminder for her to do groceries. (name) pondered for a few seconds, "Hm..should I do groceries now or do them later when I finish shopping..?.....I'll do them later!! Tee-hee!"

(name) threw her latte away in the trash can cause, recycling is important people. Anyways, she headed into one local malls, passing by girls who were giggling with their friends or hanging out with their boyfriend. (name) had friends....until they ghosted her for being too weird. Smh.

She didn't care though. (name) was an oddly unique person and she was rather loud, blunt, sarcastic, clumsy, cusses a bit. But, she's also kind, clever, smart, supporting, and doesn't judge anyone.

"I believe I can fly..." She sang softly, snickering quietly.

Once (name) had her hands full with shopping bags cause, your girl likes to shop...she went home completely forgetting about the groceries. She slammed the doors close, chucking her car keys somewhere where she'll probably forget, before lumping on the couch exhausted.

"I'm so pooped..." (name) murmured, closing her eyes for a small rest before snapping them open, sitting up, "OH MY GOD!!! I forgot the groceries!!!" She whined, rolling on the couch before clicking her tongue in annoyance.

"Oh, well! Might as well order in and watch some Jujutsu Kaisen!!" (name) snickered, ordering a hot cheese pizza. While she waited for her delicious pie, she turned on the television, putting in a disk of the series she got on some website and sat back and relaxed.

(name) was re-watching the anime since she finished it twice in a row and read the manga. I mean, who wouldn't want to simp over hot jjk characters? Her phone practically had lemons and whatnot on her phone, not like she'll let anyone else see the contents of her phone.

( ̄ω ̄)

Once she was halfway through episode seven where Gojo was beating the shit out of Jogo; aka Mount Fuji, her pizza arrived. (name) quickly handed the delivery man money, after tripping over her table, before going back inside. She passed by her window, glancing out to see cloudy ass skies.

She blinked in confusion. Wasn't it sunny a few hours ago? Where the hell did this puny ass weather come from? Meh...She shrugged her shoulders not thinking much of it.