After Rain

After (Name)'s recovery, she was still feeling the occasional pain but it was nothing too serious or life threatening anymore. According to Shoko, she could have used her reverse healing curse technique but since her injuries needed a physical approach, it made sense why she had the surgery.

Since the special grade incident, neither Gojo or Toji let (name) go on any missions without them in case the higher ups try to pull another stunt like that again. It made the old fools rather upset, but neither men cared as they were powerful and could overthrow them any minute if they wanted to, that alone was enough to keep the higher ups off their backs.

(Name) didn't want to think more about it so she focused on something else. Apparently, their school would be competing against the Kyoto school. The event will last two days with each Principal from their respective school choosing an event for the day. It would be the same like the previous years, there will be a team battle on the first day and individual battles on the second.

In the first years case, they will be participating with the second years for the event since the third years were suspended. Why? She didn't know.

(Name) didn't participate in the last event because she was on a mission during the exchange so she wasn't able to see the Kyoto students, but Gojo had filled her in that their school won since Okkotsu won majority of the battles. This year, now that's she's recovering, she'll be able to witness the event with the Kyoto students and she was damn excited to see them.

Unfortunately, (Name) was not able to train Megumi and the others, but she knew they'll be just fine without her according to the anime she watched fifty times in her world. So while that was happening, she and Toji were together strolling around the mountains in Tokyo nearby the school.

The tall muscular male was walking beside her figure, his arm around her waist, "So what is this exchange event going on?"

(Name) smiled at him, "Well, to put it simply, it's both the Kyoto and Tokyo schools fighting against each other."

Toji raised an eyebrow, a smirk on his face, "Do they kill each other?" He received a thump to the chest, which hardly affected him, "What?"

(Name) huffed, "Of course they don't actually kill each other, you silly Zenin. It's a merely a competition."

Toji sighed, noticing the (h/c)-ette's tired expression before making her climb on his back as she lumped on him, enjoying being carried by her dilf of a husband. Sigh. Ultimate pleasure. "I prefer competitions where I beat the person up." He said.

(Name) giggled, nuzzling into Toji's neck, "Then you would have already won all competitions." Toji smirked at the praise.

The path they were on didn't directly lead to the mountains but it was close enough where they could make the journey. The summer season was the best time of the year for festivals and activities. There's never a bored day on a summer day or night. During the day, there are fun activities such as: swimming, sports, picnics, and barbeques. Friends and family spend a lot of time together during the sunny season. The summer evenings are beautiful because of the sparkly and glittery city lights.

"Isn't there a festival happening soon in Tokyo?" (Name) asked, her cheek pressed against Toji's shoulder, eyes fluttering as the wind caressed her face.

The man grunted, walking at a leisurely pace. He had no problems carrying his wife as he was physically stronger and able to endure more weight. "I suppose so. Why? Do you want to go?"

(Name) hummed, "Mm, yeah." She was close to falling asleep on her husband.

Toji rubbed her thighs he was holding with his thumbs, "Then we'll go, since there's always free food and samples to try." The two remained silent as the ex-zenin made his way back down the path, they were supposed to meet Gojo but decided to give him a treat of his own medicine at being fashionably late.