Meeting A Misogynist

(Name) and Gojo were staring at the abandon hotel building before them. It was old, rusty, dark and reeked of cursed energy. The higher-ups had sent the duo on a mission south of Tokyo to deal with a special grade curse. This wasn't the first time they had dealt with something like this, so it didn't faze them in the slightest.

"Eek! It looks like a haunted house!!" (Name) panicked, cautiously eyeing the building that could be a prop for a halloween festival.

Gojo hummed, "Does it? It looks more like a rusty building to me." (Name) gave him a weird look.

"It is a rusty old building! I was only making a reference! Geez!" (Name) huffed, turning back to the task at hand. Exorcising some haunted ass curse!!

The both of them entered through the front. The building was still the same, that means the special grade curse isn't capable of making its own domain. The interior was all worn down; windows cracked, paint chipping, mold stuck to the ceiling, doors left open or closed, dust on the corners of the walls with cobwebs. It was horrendous.

"Ew! Can we just hurry up and leave?! I'd rather not be here any longer than necessary...!" (Name) said, wrinkling her nose childishly.

Gojo had an amused look on his face, he no longer wore his shades, but a blindfold, covering his eyes, "Why? You scared?" He teased, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Gojo enjoyed poking fun at the (h/c)-haired woman, it brought him great satisfaction when she responded with those cute faces of hers.

(Name) had an irk mark on her face, "I am not scar—!" She suddenly screamed, leaping into Gojo's arms when she felt something run over her foot. "What was that!?" She frantically looked around her.

Gojo quickly held her bridal style to prevent her from falling, chuckling at her terrified expression, "Scared yet?" He whispered into her ear, his hot breath fanning her face, causing a red hue to paint her cheeks.

"N-no...!!" She crossed her arms, not attempting to remove herself from his arms in fear something else might run over her shoes.

Gojo had no problem carrying her in his arms, as physical strength wasn't an issue. In fact, he enjoyed having her there, clutching her arms around his neck.

The both of them continued down the hallways, entering a large dusty dining room. It was dim, hardly a speck of light to actually showcase what's in the room, but they felt a strong curse presence.

Gojo let down (Name), who readied herself to attack, "You can stop hiding! We know you're there, ugly trash!" She called out. It was silent, till something crashed loudly, creating smoke.

(Name) waved her hand around to clear it away, her eyes spotting the special grade curse. It had long black hair covering its face, but its six eyes were still visible, a wide grin, two arms and two legs. It was like something from a horror movie.

(Name) stared at it for a second, "IT'S THE GRUDGE!!!" She yelled, pointing at it with wide eyes.

Gojo sweatdropped, "I hardly think the grudge has six eyes on its face, (Name)." He calmly said, not removing his gaze from the special grade.

Without a second, the curse raced towards them, sending a wave of curse energy at them. Gojo and (Name) avoided the attack, jumping apart from each other.

(Name)'s cursed energy bubbled around her, she clasped her hands, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Double!" A double of the curse appeared, bringing the attention onto it as the carbon copy attacked itself.

(Name) noticed when she used her mirror technique, there would be wisps of cursed energy surrounding the target/s. It wasn't noticeable to anyone except her, maybe because she was the caster of the technique? Nah! She just has a keen eye for these things!