Toji VS Dagon

(Name) rushed through the tunnel of train tracks as she exorcised curses on her way out. Her eyes hurt from crying and she so badly wanted to give up but she pushed forward. Unbeknownst to her, Pseudo Geto was racing through the tracks to get to her as the prison realm was in his pocket.

Her (e/c) orbs landed on Mei-Mei, her brother; Ui-Ui, Junpei and Itadori, who was also stunned to see her, "Yuji!!" She cried, slamming into his chest, sobbing. Immediately, the pinkette could tell something was wrong.

"Onee-chan!? What's wrong?!" He asked her. Hiccupping, she looked at them, taking a deep breath, "Satoru...Satoru's been sealed...!" She wiped her tears. Itadori, even though he heard the news from Mechamaru, was shocked when it came from her instead.

"What!?"

"How horrible!" Junpei was shocked.

Looking around, she then remembered Nanami and the others, her eyes wide, "Oh, god! Where's Nanami and the others!? Where's Toji?!" She grasped Itadori's collar tightly.

Mei-Mei responded, "I'm not sure." Just then two large curses appeared. The plan was to get Itadori and (Name) out so they can inform the others.

While Mei-Mei and her brother handled the curses, they slipped past and continued down the tracks till they reached a deserted train station, they hopped on top the platform and out the station, killing curses on the way as Mechamaru informed them simultaneously what was going on.

"Have sorcerers move in!? But how? I can't get in contact with Ijichi!" Itadori said.

"Ijichi is probably hurt! He won't be able to help us!" (Name) informed as Itadori looked at her with shock.

"What?! But how!?"

"It was probably a curse user!" She replied as she trapped curses in her Mirror Entrapment, destroying them along the way.

Itadori clenched his fists, things were not looking up. Gojo is sealed and Ijichi is hurt, they have to get into contact with someone fast to pass the news. "Oh!" Itadori suddenly had an idea.

"D-Did you call me?" A curse reached for them only to get destroyed by Itadori.

(Name) was killing more curses as they targeted humans till they jumped on the roof of a building. Both her and Itadori shouted at the top of their lungs, "NANAMIN!!!! TOJI!!!! ARE YOU THERE!?? GOJO WAS SEALED!!! Their voices echoed loudly as the group nearest to them heard.

Nanami, Panda, Megumi, Toji and two other sorcerers heard the voices of Itadori and (Name).

Toji was shocked as he didn't expect the strongest jujutsu sorcerer to be sealed away, but then again, he once beat Satoru Gojo. Furthermore, his wife was somewhere in this big city and the urge to get to her was overwhelming. The need to protect her was fueling him as he eliminated more curses with his massive strength. He wasn't a Zenin for nothing.

Nanami was also shocked along with his team. This was bad news for everyone. "You two, change of plans. We must join Itadori and (Name) at once, if Toji doesn't get her to first. If this sealing is true—which I have no doubt it is— it's all over for all humans in this country."

Itadori was still shouting while (Name) watched with wide eyes, surprised by his enormous lungs. She looked back to see Nanami, Megumi and Ino behind them.

"Shut up already!!" Megumi chopped his neck, making Itadori still before turning to them, "Nanamin! Fushiguro!! And who are you!?"

Nanami looked at (Name), seeing her depressed stature and red eyes, "What's the situation."