Okkotsu Yuta

2016

It's been two years since your official marriage to Fushiguro Toji and Gojo Satoru. Instead of hyphening the surnames, (Name) decided to stick with her maiden name to avoid issues and a load of paperwork.

Since both Toji and Gojo were practically rich combined, they bought a large home for the three of them with two extra guest rooms. It was large and spacious, especially in the living room and kitchen; the most needed rooms of the house. The rooms were just as big as well.

(Name) had her own room, but since she was married to two men, she spent one night with Gojo, then the other night with Toji, and so forth. The relationship between Gojo and Toji were indifferent. They still resented one another from the fight they had, but it wasn't that visible whenever they crossed paths down the hallway, during dinner or even watching television.

The kitchen was filled with a tasty aroma as (Name) expertly cooked breakfast, the radio turned on at medium volume to spruce up the morning day. Toji was already at the table, a cup of bitter coffee in his hand as he read the newspaper. He wore his signature black fitted tee and beige baggy pants. Gojo was patiently sitting on the sofa, his blue eyes watching television. He wore a black turtleneck with black pants.

(Name) chucked a book at him, only for it to bounce off his Infinity he had on, "Satoru! Didn't I tell you not to put your feet on the table?!"

Gojo laughed, waving his hand, "Ah! Sorry, Ms. Clean freak! I was enjoying this new romance program! Can you believe the main character left his girlfriend all because she was working and not giving him enough attention!?"

(Name) snorted, putting her rag down, "No, I can't, since I don't watch romance programs. They're cliche anyways and some of them don't even make sense!"

Gojo pouted, getting up from the sofa to sit on the dining chair, watching (Name) as she brought the huge platter of Belgian Waffles and scrambled eggs with assorted fruit. After all, she was still an American before she was warped into a anime television show.

"Breakfast!" She called out, even though both males were already sitting at the table.

Toji put away his newspaper, grabbing his plate and filling it with the delicious food. The Zenin began eating his meal, his hand casually placed on (Name)'s leg.

Gojo also began eating as well, "Hm! It's very delicious, (Name)-chan!" He grinned, causing (Name) to laugh as she also ate from her own plate, not minding when the snow haired man stole her strawberries.

"Of course it is! I am the best cook there will ever be!" She giggled, taking a sip of cranberry juice, since it's also one-hundred percent vitamin C.

Toji glanced at (Name), "I hear you have a mission in Okinawa." The man was ready to abandon his mission and accompany her if she asked.

(Name) nodded, "I do. Apparently it's a grade one curse and a few smaller ones so it shouldn't be much to deal with. I'll be fine, so don't worry about lil old me!!" She waved her hand, munching happily on her waffles.

Gojo smirked, looking at her, "If you ask nicely I might come along with you." He teased, secretly wanting her to say yes.

(Name) shook her head, pointing a finger at him, "Don't even think about it, Satoru! You only want to come along because you'd rather not do your own mission and instead give it to Maki and the others!"

Gojo grinned, "You know me so well, (Name)!" He laughed.

(Name) huffed, "Of course I do, I'm your wife after all." She nibbled on her assorted fruits, humming in delight.