Geto Strikes Back!

2017

(Name) groaned, the sun's rays penetrating through her window and hitting her face with its bright light. The (h/c)-ette grumbled softly, not wanting to wake up just yet. She snuggled into the warmth, feeling an arm tighten around her waist and hot breath breathing down her neck.

Fluttering her eyes open, her (e/c) orbs found themselves on Toji's sleeping face, his face peaceful. His chest was bare and muscular, arm draped across her waist. Smiling, she trailed her fingers down his naked chest, she still couldn't believe she was married to two of her four (plus five; Naoya, but his personality is shit.) hot jjk characters, not that she was complaining.

Le gasp! She has a polygamous relationship! "I'm a total simp for hot guys who have standards above God." (Name) murmured to herself.

When she looked back at Toji's face, green eyes were intently looking at her, a hot smirk on his face. He tugged her closer to him where both their chests touched one another, "Above God, huh? I'm glad to know my babe enjoys what she's getting." His husky voice whispered sultry words in her ears, causing her to flush red. He heard that!?

Her soul came out of her body, making Toji chuckle, flipping them over so he was on top of her, caging her against the mattress as her hands clutched his arms, "Morning." She mumbled.

Toji kissed down her neck, eliciting a breathy laugh from her as she wrapped her arms securely around his neck, "morning, dear." He mumbled back, kissing her deeply, reveling in her moans as his hands trailed down her chest, groping her breasts. His fingers went lower, sliding down her panties slowly....

The door suddenly burst open, revealing Gojo, all dressed up in his regular clothing, "OHAY—" He stopped, looking at an embarrassed (Name) with her chest slightly exposed and an irritated Toji with a hard-on. The snow haired man huffed, "I see you're busy." His blue eyes glancing his wife's ample cleavage.

Toji glared at him, "Yeah, we are, so leave." He narrowed his green eyes at the childish man.

(Name) laughed awkwardly, scrambling off the bed, "Yeah, how about we get up first." Now that her other husband, Gojo barged in on them during quality time, the mood disappeared.

Toji scowled at Gojo, ruffling his dark locks, "Don't worry, I plan to doing the same to you, old man." Gojo glared, causing (Name) to sigh in exasperation.

"Enough!! No one is gonna interrupt anyone anymore! Okay!?" She shot Gojo a look, "And don't go disturbing a husband and wife's alone time, cause I know you wouldn't like being disturbed either."

Gojo pouted, before grinning at her, "Since you're up anyways, the higher ups want a meeting with both of us."

(Name) cringed, not wanting to see the old farts. "I don't want to go!" She whined.

Gojo laughed, "You have to! I'll wait downstairs for you till you're done!" He then disappeared.

Toji and (Name) shared a glance, "Wanna shower together?" Toji smirked, carrying her to the bathroom bridal style, "Of course." she laughed, the bathroom door closing behind them.

Once the two finished their 'steamy' shower, they went downstairs, entering the living room. The living room was conjoined with the kitchen so everything was seeable. Gojo was watching a different sitcom on television, drinking some coffee and eating breakfast he prepared.

She kissed the snow haired man's cheek lovingly, "You made breakfast?" Gojo nodded, "Aw, thank you!"

She entered the kitchen to prepare a plate for her and Toji filling it with Tamagoyaki, pickled vegetables and some steamed rice. As an American...or was...she didn't have an extravagant meal that resembled lunch for breakfast. But...meh! She was thankful for Gojo cooking.