Sukuna Re-emerge

Somewhere else....

Megumi and Toji were fighting alongside each other as he killed curse after curse. Earlier, they has encountered a grade one sorcerer but Toji managed to defeat him easily with his Chain Of A Thousand Miles.

The ex-Zenin crushed a special grade curse with his Japanese broadsword, "Oi." He called out to Megumi.

The teen glanced at him with an annoyed look, "What is it?" He used his Shikigami to attack a much smaller curse.

Toji grunted at his son's behavior, thinking he is exactly like him, looks and all. "I know it isn't the best time to be saying this, but if I don't, I know (Name) will be upset with me." He punched a curse, making it splatter.

Megumi made no indication he heard, but he was listening. He didn't know what was so important the Zenin had to say now instead of later. "Tch! CAN'T IT WAIT!?" Megumi used his Shikigami; Nue to attack two more curses.

Toji scowled at him, "Tch! No, it can't." Megumi had an irk mark on his head. After a tense silence, he spoke again, "...I'm....your father."

Megumi staggered in his footsteps, snapping his head to Toji, who was already staring at him with his green eyes. "What are you saying!? This isn't the time to be joking, Toji-san."

Toji didn't have an amused look on his face, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair, "I'm not joking. I am your father." He spoke in a serious tone.

Megumi took a good look at his 'supposed father'. It was not true. All his life he thought his father abandoned him to live his life, but he was right in front of him the entire time. The teenager didn't want to believe it, but it was so obvious. He noticed how similar they look and act. He also noticed he was a Zenin and when he saw smaller, he never knew anything about him except for that small fact.

Gritting his teeth, Megumi clenched his fists. Why now?! Why all of a sudden!? He glared at him, "All this time you were right in front of me, why didn't you say anything!? Why didn't you tell me you're my father!? Why did you abandon me!?" He loudly said, demanding answers.

Toji expertly killed a curse behind him without looking at it, his attention on his son, "All I wanted was for you to have a good life away from the Zenin Clan." But he ran away because he wanted to prove to himself he was just as strong as the Zenin.

Growing up without cursed energy and being ridiculed by his own clan members made him have self doubt. He didn't believe he was worthy of being anything or anybody, especially coming from an esteemed clan. He ran away and took his first wife's name; Fushiguro and had a son which he named Megumi after blessings, because he was special unlike him.

But like a coward, he ran away from them. His first wife left him and Megumi was abandoned. Toji wanted to find his self worth. His pride and ego blinded him to fact of what he had done.

That was until he met a woman named (Name). The most funniest, innocent, eccentric person ever. It was like fate opened the gates for him once more as he fell in love with the (h/c)-haired female and all her weird attributes. She was perfect.

Toji now had two blessings; Megumi and (Name).

Megumi stared at him, noticing the internal conflict he had within himself. Sighing, he looked away, scratching his cheek, "I'll forgive you this time, but from now on I expect for you to be there like a father should be." He muttered, an embarrassed blush on his face. Megumi deeply yearned what it was like to have a father and it seemed like fate decided to help him out by bringing back his dad.

Toji stared for a second, before chuckling, "You really are like me." Both father and son continued to fight alongside each other.

Megumi smirked, "Well I am your son." He then realized something, "Wait! Does that mean (Name)-sensei is my stepmother and Gojo-sensei is my stepdad?"