Marriage

2014

Gojo had changed a lot since the years have past. He became a teacher to some first years; Maki Zenin, Inumaki Toge and Panda. He became more childish, nonchalant and playful towards his students, close colleagues, and friends. However, (Name) noticed he was unsympathetic and cruel towards the higher ups, an example being his blatant disrespect towards Gakuganji.

(Name) was the same, she hated the old man and every chance she could get, she would insult him to his face. She was miffed whenever she thought what he will do Itadori in the near future.

The (h/c)-ette was now in her mid twenties, twenty five to be exact. By now, women like her would be having a boyfriend or husband, but her brain was preoccupied with other things and simply enjoying life. She hated flings, as it wasn't her thing.

Blegh!!

She wasn't really surprised when Gojo would flaunt around with other women as she knew he could never stay committed to a woman, but that didn't stop him from bothering the female time to time.

Her relationship with Toji was also doing really well. She had seen the male more frequently, sometimes when she's eating out or at a horse race; cause she's bored and never been to one. For example, like right now.

Toji and her were walking down the streets of Tokyo, conversing about their latest missions and what type of food to get.

"Who the fuck trips over while fighting a grade one curse, are you stupid or something?" Tōji asked, hands in pocket.

(Name) fumed, a flushed expression on her face, "I can't help that I'm clumsy!!! My feet decided to play games on me and just tangled up together and I tripped!!" She defended.

Tōji snorted, glancing at her, "Yeah, I'm sure that's it. You're lucky you weren't killed."

The sun was blazing hot as autumn kicked in, the summer vibes still not yet over. The wind was quite bleak that day and provided not a drift of wind, only slightly. They walked passed civilians headed to the movies, to buy sweets or food, shopping mall, etc. It was an exceptionally busy day today.

"I must be a miracle or something, right?" (Name) joked, giggling.

Tōji stared for a few seconds, watching the suns rays illuminate her face in an ethereal glow, her (e/c) orbs were wide and joyous, sending shivers down his spine, "Yeah...a miracle..."

"Hm?"

Tōji looked away, "Nothing." For these past few years his carnal desires were bottling up, waiting to be released, all because of the (h/c)-ette woman standing beside him. He now knew he had ultimately fallen in love with the girl and there was no backing out. He was in too deep.

The Zenin male glanced at her, "Come on, there's a place I know that has good food." He grabbed her hand, pulling her along.

(Name) shrugged, knowing Tōji has good taste in food and always picks the best places out. He once took her to a barbecue place west of Tokyo, and ever since then, she would either drop by and grab some food to go. It was no lie, she loved to eat!

Tōji took her through the Fuchukeiba-seimonmae Station, sitting together in one seat, he made sure to keep her close. Once they passed several stops, they both got off, walking on a designated walkway.

They both stopped in front of a large stadium, the screens showcased horses racing on a track. Tōji paid for their entry, grabbing some food at one of the stalls before sitting on the highest part of the benches, away from the loud cheering crowd.