Lost Hope

Things were a bit different ever since that day. The higher-ups have discovered (Name) was able to use jujutsu and forcefully enrolled her in jujutsu high to monitor her and make her a sorcerer. Lest to say, (Name) was not pleased at all.

Besides that, Geto and (Name) were now heading to where Gojo was. The star cult building. They walked down a flight of stairs, pushing the door open and entering inside. There were massive people belonging to the star cult organization, clapping loudly in joy.

"You're late, Suguru, (Name). No, I'd say you're actually early. The star cult owns many buildings in this city after all." Gojo had an unsettling expression, it was as if he was free. His eyes were opened to something greater he had discovered.

"...Gojo...?" (Name) hesitantly called out to him. He was dirty, and covered in blood whilst carrying Amanai's body. Could he have killed...Toji..?

Geto was shocked, unable to form words, "You're...Satoru...right?" The snow haired man looked at them, his expression blank. What the hell happened!?

"You went to Shoko already, right?" He questioned Geto after analyzing (name)'s body to make sure she didn't have any wounds on her.

Geto nodded, a solemn look in his dark eyes, "Yea, but it doesn't matter. I messed up..." he looked at Amanai's hand shown from the cloth.

"It's not your fault." Gojo rebutted.

"Let's go back..." Geto began to pull (name) along to the exit.

"Suguru? (Name)?" They turned to him, "Should we kill...these guys...? If we do it now, I probably won't feel a thing." Gojo confessed.

Geto looked away from his eyes, "Nah. There's no meaning in doing that. As far as I can tell, there's only non-shaman cultists here. The main offenders who know our side should have run away already. They can't escape the current situation unlike the bounty case. Soon, their organization would fall as well."

Gojo was silent for a bit, "Meaning? Is it...really necessary?"

Geto responded, "It's very important to shamans."

As Gojo and Geto were leaving, (Name) paused, looking back at the cultists, anger boiling in her as they continued to clap in celebration. She turned to them, (e/c) orbs blazing, "How shameful." The claps ceased, "Did you not have any remorse for Amanai!? She was a kid! A kid with a future who was brutally killed and you're clapping in celebration of her death?! She never wanted to be a star plasma vessel! She was ready to walk away and yet all of you spared her no mercy. She was hunted like an animal because of something that wasn't in her control and you have the audacity to think her death was justified!? You're not humans....but heartless beings! Shame on all of you!" (Name) shouted, feeling sorrow for Amanai and anger towards the star cultists. "Go! Be happy! But I warn you, that a time will come where your organization will crumble and no mercy shall be spared for any of you." She cursed them.

They all remained silent, watching as she walked away from them. As (Name) passed through the doors, she paused at the sight of Gojo and Geto standing by them. She looked away from them, a frown on her face, as she continued walking ahead.

Gojo and Geto trailed after her. It was quiet between the three as they walked up the stairs, "That was a brave thing you did for Amanai." Geto spoke up, glancing at her. "I'm sure her soul will rest in peace."

Gojo then spoke, "They deserve more than that, but either way, I'm glad you told them off."

(Name) looked down, "I only did what I thought was right. Amanai doesn't deserve that, she was just a kid going through so many things. The least I can do for her is make sure those bastards don't have a field day with her death." She bitterly said.