Toji Fushiguro/Death

"Isn't is safer to take her back to Jujutsu high?" Gojo argued, confused on why they aren't allowed to. (Name) leaned against the pool railing, watching Gojo as he spoke to Yaga through the phone. "Tch. Being all soft on her."

Geto frowned, looking at Gojo, "Don't be like, Satoru. She was saying all that stuff...but the truth is after the merger, she'll be down below Jujutsu high with Master Tengen to form the barrier." He sighed, "Friends, family, and everything she holds dear...she'll no longer be able to see them. Let her enjoy herself, that's our mission."

(Name) frowned, feeling sympathetic for Amanai. It wasn't easy to give up the life you had before. She commended Amanai for trying to stay strong, but the (h/c)-ette knew, she wasn't ready just yet, she still wanted to see more places and be with her friends.

Kuroi soon approached them, a solemn look on her face, "Lady Riko doesn't have relations. Her family died in a tragic accident and I've been taking care of her since then. So please, let her at least spend time with her friends—!"

Geto cut in, a smile on his face, "So that makes you her family then." He surmised.

Kuroi looked down, "Yes.."

Gojo then asked Geto to check the surveillance curses. "I wish I can share their vision like Mei-Mei, but if something happens, they'll let me know—Satoru, (Name), we have to get Riko, now. Two have already been exorcised."

They rushed through the hallways with Kuroi trailing after them. There was no definite way to figure out where she was since it was a missionary school. Gojo and (Name) would check the chapel, Kuroi the music room, and Geto will handle the two intruders.

"Why am I being dragged along!?" (Name) whined out loud. How in the world did she get stuck in this situation? Damn you, Toji!

Gojo glanced at her, "Because you have some kind of jujutsu...even if it isn't jujutsu..."

"So I'm only tagged along because I'm useful?!" (Name) disbelievingly asked.

Gojo hesitated for a split second before it was gone quickly. "Yup!"

"Asshole." (Name) murmured grumpily.

They ended up barging in the chapel, Gojo dramatically slamming the doors open, "Amanai!" Heads turned towards the newcomer and Amanai blushed in embarrassment.

All the girls immediately went into an uproar at the sight of Gojo, causing (Name) to sigh, smacking a hand on her face.

"Riko is he your boyfriend!?"

"Show us your face!?"

"Wow! He's so hot!!"

(Name) pouted, feeling annoyed. The only person allowed to simp over Gojo Satoru was her!! Where the fuck did all these females come from!? Grr...

The teacher attempted to calm the students down, "Everyone settle down!! How shameful!! This is very inappropriate, even for a family member." She approached Gojo. "This is my number by the way." She discreetly handed him a slip of paper.

Yeah, she wasn't that discreet like she thought she was. Old hag.

All the girls began to uproar once again, this time arguing with the teacher who complained about not getting a date because of her job. What kind of fucked up flimsy excuse was that!? Meh.

(Name) noticed all the females in the room didn't even notice her presence.

Gojo laughed, tugging (Name) close to his side, "Gomen, but I'm already taken by this young lady here." Gojo nuzzled his face in (name)'s neck, causing her to flush red.