Girl Of Steel

The next morning, (Name) woke up to the sun shining down on her face. She grumbled, tugging the covers over her head to sleep some more. She had a dream she was floating in the clouds eating a shit ton of sweets while hot guys were massaging her legs.

"Ohayo! (Name)-chan it's time to wake up!" Gojo burst through the bedroom door, startling the (h/c)-ette. Groaning, she sat up, the white sheets pooling around her waist, exposing her black bra and panties. The white haired man couldn't help his wandering eyes as they trailed down his wife's figure before snapping out of it when something hit his head.

"Ow!" Gojo rubbed his head, he must have been too distracted by the view in front of him to notice (Name) hurling a book at him.

"What are you hoping to accomplish by staring at me, huh?!" (Name) loudly said, tossing another book at his head, which Gojo expertly dodged, watching as she groaned, standing up from the bed. Obviously he had seen every inch of her beautiful soft skin, so it didn't matter if she hid or not, there's no part he...or Toji....didn't touch.

"I just came to let you know it's almost time to pick up the other first year! So get ready!" Gojo spoke in a carefree way as he exited the room before sticking his head back in, "Oh! Toji is coming as well." He then went downstairs, since Toji was cooking breakfast this morning.

They sat on the large dining table, "You're coming with us to get the first year?" (Name) looked at Toji, who grunted. "Yeah, I don't have anything to do today, so I might as well tag along."

(Name) beamed, kissing his cheek lovingly, "Great! It's been a while since the three of us actually did something together as husband's and wife! I'm so excited!"

Gojo and Toji watched amused as their eccentric wife was talking about all the things they could do on their day out after picking up the student or maybe even before that...

(Name) quickly rushed upstairs to change. Not exactly. She first wanted to try something. Rummaging through her hubbies closets, her (e/c) orbs shined as she found what she was looking for.

"Oi."

(Name) screamed in surprise, letting go of the pants she was holding up to put her hands in the air—as if she did some guilty crime— the garment falling to the ground with a plop.

"................"

(Name) peeked her head back to see both her husband's cocking an eyebrow at her. Perhaps wondering what the hell she's doing dancing around like an amateur wearing...

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" Toji asked, eyeing his baggy pants that pooled around her ankles, exposing her slender smooth legs to their eyes.

"H-huh...? I'm not wearing your clothes...! I...I...I...just lost weight! Which is why my clothes don't fit...!" She lied, slowly pulling the baggy pants up to her waist, holding it in her small hands in an attempt to secure it to her body.

Toji and Gojo had an amused look on their face as she blatantly lied to them, her cheeks pink.

"Uh-huh....." Gojo smirked, noticing his wife was also wearing his baby blue button up shirt.

The two males shared a look, closing in on their adorable wife, who looked at them confused before realizing what was happening. A hot red blush painted her cheeks as her husband's begun showering her with love which will soon turn into something bigger.

Once they finished their threesome, they tidied up before leaving their home, heading to Tokyo. Cars and buses passed them on the busy road. Men, women, and teenagers were either with their friends, going to work, or simply hanging out.