Cursed Womb Must Die

The clouds were an ominous grey, blanketing the once sunny sky. The rain was thundering down loudly with a pitter-patter motion. It had been raining for hours now, the light thumping of water against (Name)'s umbrella long since faded to a dull rush in the back of her mind.

The atmosphere felt gloomy. The four of them stood in front of a detention center with Kiyotaka Ijichi; an acquaintance of Gojo Satoru and friend of (Name). The windows of the building portrayed the darkness within the building.

"Our window verified the curse womb hours ago. Once ninety percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500-meter radius have been evacuated, as well." Ijichi explained.

(Name) didn't know why she was assigned to this mission along with Itadori and the others, but it was what Yaga informed her.

The (h/c)-ette knew what will happen in this mission and tried to get Gojo to stay, but the higher ups were resilient. Besides, her snow haired husband reassured her she's the strongest after him, so if anything goes wrong, the students have her.

Toji was also called away on a mercenary mission west of Japan and won't be back till the next day. She basically had none of her husband's with her when shit starts going down, but she hopes she can change what happens, though it's nearly impossible with Sukuna being around.

Itadori raised his hand confusedly, "Ijichi-san, I have a question. What's a window, here?" Was he talking about an actual window or was it a term referred to something else?

"A window is a member of Jujutsu High who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers, though. Anyways, let's continue. Detainee block two. At present five detainees remain there with the curse womb. If this curse womb is the type to metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit."

"Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. Luckily, we have (name)-sensei with us so if it's anything too taxing, we have a responsible teacher." Megumi said, looking all cool and composed. Cough..Sasuke...cough.

It was then Itadori realized their white-haired, childish, sensei wasn't here with them on this mission. It was strange because normally he would accompany the group wherever. "Where is Gojo-sensei?"

"On a mission." (Name) answered, vividly remembering her husband's departing words. Don't expect any souvenirs...except for my wifey of course! Oh, and don't worry, dear, everything will be alright with you there to guide them!

Megumi nodded, "He's not someone who should be loafing around the school in the first place."

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power. The current case however is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special-grade, you're options are either die or run. Please just listen to your fears. Do not forget your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors." Ijichi grimly explained.

There was a sense of foreboding when he spoke those words. Shivers ran up (Name)'s spine as she suddenly felt uneasy, like something terrible was going to happen to one of them but she already knew what it was. Her senses were already screaming danger but she can't back out now, maybe she can actually be useful and prevent Itadori's 'death'.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Where's Tadashi?!" A distressed voice called out. A grown woman was being held back by officials as she tried to gain the groups attention, "Is Tadashi...is my son Tadashi alright?!" Itadori and (Name) felt a great amount of sadness. It was clear she was worried for her son; as any mother would.