Sage

Yaga, Gakuganji, Mei Mei, Gojo, Utahime, Toji , Junpei was and (name) we're watching the screens where Mei Mei's ravens are projecting what is going on throughout the forest. Panda had won his fight against Mechamaru. Nobara is doing well against Momo.

Fushiguro is dealing with Kamo, both hail from two supreme clans and have their own technique. Toji is paying special attention to that fight, wanting to see how strong his son is. If Megumi is anything like him besides looks, he'll be a great jujutsu sorcerer.

Miwa and Maki were also going at it but the blue haired teen was being overwhelmed by the sheer strength of Maki to the point of defeat. Mei Mei chuckled, "What an interesting girl. You should promote her to second grade already."

Junpei nodded, "Maki-senpai is very strong." He quietly said, turning back to the footage. His classmates were strong and he hoped to get like that too.

Gojo agreed, arms crossed, "I feel the same way, but the Zenin clan keeps getting in the way. They should just change their position and accept her already."

(Name) leaned towards Toji, looking at her husband, "Toji? Why don't you train Maki?"

Toji, who had his head leaned against the palm of his hand, legs spread open, glanced at his wife, "Hah? Why would I want to train her?"

(Name) frowned at him, leaning closer to him, "Because she's just like you and doesn't any have cursed energy. I feel like your training can bring her to the next level." She reasoned.

Toji stared for a few moments, eyeing his wife, before sighing, "It all depends if she wants to be trained by me. After all, I am the black sheep of the Zenin clan."

(Name) cupped his cheeks in her hands, leaning her forehead against his. Toji's eyes widened at the close proximity, their noses touching as (e/c) orbs stared passionately into his green ones, "You are not a black sheep of the Zenin clan. You're Toji Fushiguro, the strongest sorcerer to ever frighten the Zen'in clan!" She declared.

Toji stared wide eyed at his beloved wife before smirking, placing a hand on her waist, "Is that so? Glad my wife believes in me."

Gojo suddenly appeared in between them, a pout on his face, "Wah! Why are you leaving me out of this tender moment!?"

Toji sighed in annoyance as (name) leaned back into her seat, kissing Gojo's cheek, "Sorry, babe." Gojo grinned at the affectionate gesture, rubbing his cheek with hers, "Wifey-chan!"

Mei Mei cut in, looking at Toji, "I don't see why the Zen'in clan can't make you head since if you were in charge, you'll probably promote that girl." She then shrugged, "I just can't understand such restraints, aside from money."

Gojo smirked, "I see you're just as miserly as ever. More importantly, the footage showing the area around Yuji keeps cutting out a lot."

Gojo was right. (Name) hadn't seen much of Itadori on the footage and it could mean Gakuganji must of paid Mei Mei to not broadcast anything if his students have successfully killed the pinkette. It wasn't really that clever since anyone can tell it's suspicious.

"Animals are fickle things. Sharing my senses with them is tiring, too." Mei Mei said.

Gojo had a nonchalant expression on his face, leaning his head back, "Let's be blunt. Which side are you on, Mei-san?" It was obvious to the snow haired man that Mei Mei was being paid to block all footage regarding Itadori.

"Which side? I'm on money's side. There's no value to anything that can't be traded for money. You can't make money out of it, after all." Mei Mei responded.

Gojo laughed, turning his head to Gakuganji, who remained quiet like the old shit he is, "Just how much money have you saved up?" I don't known what he's planning, but it won't be that easy to deal with Yuji anymore.