Recovery

How did this happen? Never did they think a situation like this would occur right under their noses. Gojo and Toji were sitting on opposite sides of a small infirmary mattress which laid an unconscious woman on her stomach with (h/c)-hair, their wife.

Both men returned from their missions only to get news of their wife injured along with a death of their student; Itadori Yuji. They were furious. Instantly, they were by their wife's side, who had bandages wrapped around her head, a patch of red leaking through. She was turned on her stomach as she had surgery on her back to fix a backbone fracture.

The room was filled with tension as both men protectively watched over her with heavy gazes, blood lust radiating off them. Their expressions resembled a lion who wouldn't hesitate to pounce if the slightest danger was shown to their lioness.

Ijichi was too frightened to step in the room, for if anyone did, it would be like having the air sucked out of you. The only one brave enough to enter the recovery room was Shoko Lieri, since she was tending to (Name)'s wounds.

Gojo had his hands clasped tightly together, his blindfold off, revealing crystal blue eyes, a deadly look on his face, "It was a trap. How could I not see it? (Name) tried to convince me to stay but I didn't listen to her, and this is what happened, all because of my ignorance to not listen."

Gojo held her hand gently, listening to her soft breathing, the only sign to tell she was still alive and with them. He was foolish to believe everything was gonna be alright despite her there. Now his wife was laying unconscious. Gojo clenched his fists tight, drawing blood.

Toji had a scowl on his face, leaning back against his chair, "Those fools planned everything perfectly and we didn't even notice." His voice rumbled in his chest. "I'm tempted to kill them all right now." Not only did they cause heavy injury to his wife, but his own son was injured as well with his battle against Sukuna when Itadori forced the King of Curses to take over in an attempt to save them all. So yeah, he was pissed as hell.

"Go ahead, I'll follow right behind you." Gojo agreed, his eyes narrowed, "They didn't waste an opportunity like this to get rid of (Name) and Yuji."

Both men knew the higher ups wanted (Name) and Itadori dead by all means. They didn't care about anything else except getting rid of the abomination which is them. Why? They were too powerful. People who are not them, who have power to even surpass the higher ups, were treated as high risk and set for elimination. They were no exception to their deceitful ways.

Toji had a murderous intent around him, "I can understand why they would want to kill Itadori, he's the vessel of Ryomen Sukuna, but he's also (Name)'s little brother so I can't let that pass. However, the higher ups have already stated (Name) was a threat to them and to resolve the issue, had her marry us."

Gojo cut in, "It seems that wasn't enough though. (Name) never passes up an opportunity to argue with the higher ups because of their one-sided thinking. There have been many times where she got them angry and it seems with that and along with her jujutsu was enough for them to eliminate her." The snow haired man held his wife's hand tightly.

The door to (name)'s room opened, revealing Shoko Lieri. She was a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. Her wore a tired expression on her face, hence the dark circles under her eyes with a mole under her right. Her attire consisted of wearing a white lab coat over a blue shirt and navy blue pants with cream colored high-heels shoes.

"Honestly, the way you're both looking right now it seems you're ready to massacre someone. It's scaring poor Ijichi." Shoko's eyes lowered as she observed both men whose bodies subconsciously leaned over the (h/c)-ette, as if ready to protect her...to shield her...from everything and anything that can hurt her