Idle Transfiguration

(Name) and Nanami were heading to the location of the patchy face curse which was in the sewers. Ew! Shivering in disgust, she stepped closer to Nanami, regretting coming along with the blonde as she hated sewers. They reminded of her the movie 'It' with the creepy ass clown.

"Why did I decide to come along?" (Name) murmured grumpily, eyeing the interior of the sewers with a stink eye. 

"Your abilities can help us if this curse can somehow transform humans." Nanami simply said, eliciting a sigh from (name). He was right. As they were going deeper into the sewers, they encountered curses, which Nanami had to restrain and allow (name) to use her technique to check if they were humans, which they were.

The transfigured humans that she reverted back, she laid them against the wall before they continued down the path. They soon stopped momentarily, sensing the presence of a curse.

"If you plan to come out, please hurry up and do so." Nanami spoke out loud for the curse to hear. Murdering people makes me sick, so get out here." He loosened his tie.

Footsteps resounded before them as a figure emerged from the shadows, "Ah, what a relief. I'd be in trouble if Gojo Satoru were here, but it's not much of an experiment if you're too weak." The patchy face curse named Mahito paused, looking at the (h/c)-haired female next to the blonde male with surprise.

Pseudo Geto's words replayed in his head. No harm was to come to that woman. The lingering threat of his words still sent shivers down his spine. It'll be best if he avoided her or face the consequences. But his curiosity peaked him, what would happen if he were to touch her? Transfigure her? Change her soul? He wanted to know, but refrained from doing anything out of the plan.

"I hate overtime, so let's just...finish this quickly." Nanami's eyes glared at the patchy face curse. He remembered a flashback of Gojo laughing whilst saying he'll kill him if he got (name) hurt. He knew it wasn't a joke, since Gojo might really hurt him if something happens to the (h/c)-ette.

They're similar. Nanami clashed with Mahito using his clothed weapon. That picture perfect frivolity and the sinister strength behind it.

Nanami and Mahito landed in the sewer waters continuing their fight as (name) remained on the sidelines, wanting to help, but Nanami insisted he can handle it. Hmph!

Nanami kicked Mahito back, charging once more, he severed the wrist on the patchy face curse which surprised him, "Hm? I did block it, didn't I? With cursed energy. Is it that kind of technique?" He waved around his nearly severed hand.

"What do you mean that kind? I hate abstract questions that leave interpretation up to others." Nanami said.

Mahito looked at him, "That's good. So you don't hate chatting then?"

"It depends on the person." This cursed spirit is capable of conversing well, just like the two unregistered special grades in Gojo-san's report. I suppose it would be unnatural for them to be unrelated.

"Hey, tell me. Which do you think came first, the soul or the body? Come on, you know. It's like the question of whether the chicken or the egg came first. Do you think the soul resides in the body? Or do you think the body forms around the soul?"

"The soul comes first, then the body." (Name) cut in, making Nanami and Mahito look at her, the former in intrigue. "The soul is without qualities and attributes such as a name or form. Souls in their purest state are indistinguishable, eternal, indestructible, invisible, formless and infinite. Only when they are bound to Nature, they develop qualities or some distinction. The soul is consciousness without modifications and impurities." This intrigued Mahito, who was obsessed with souls and who is the personification of all humans hatred and transgressions.