Executioner

Notice From Jujutsu Headquarters

Suguru's survival has been confirmed and he has been sentenced to death again.

Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and is thus permanently exiled from the Jujutsu World. Furthermore, removing his seal will be deemed a criminal act.

Masamichi Yaga shall receive the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya Incident.

The suspension of Itadori Yuji's death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

(Name) (Last Name) and Toji Zen'in are considered accomplices in the Shibuya Incident along with Gojo Satoru and shall be given death penalty immediately.

Special Grade Sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu is appointed Itadori Yuji's executioner.

Everyone split up after Pseudo Geto had left. Todo, Nanami, Nobara and the others still have cleaning up to do in Shibuya as curses were running rampant.

Before Mai had left, the (h/c)-haired female warned her, "Don't go to the Zen'in clan alone, Mai." The teen only gave a weird look but reluctantly nodded. (Name) isn't sure if the teen will listen, but it was worth a try.

The only ones together were Itadori, Choso, Tōji and (Name). They were in a building as the pinkette sat on the large staircase with his head down as the (h/c)-haired female rubbed his back comfortingly.

Toji was leaning against the stair railing, looking down at his wife and 'adopted' nephew. "Oi, brat. How long are you gonna sulk?" His deep baritone voice resonated throughout the empty mall.

(Name) gave him a look, "Toji!! You can't just say stuff like that!!" She scolded, making the ex-zenin click his tongue, not wanting to argue with his wife; as no man wants to do that.

"Yuji, how are your injuries?" Choso came down the stairs, looking at the pinkette.

"I'm good, somehow. Despite being hit with black flash. I think that's because of Sukuna. I can tell that his strength is growing." Itadori said.

(Name) knew it was because of those two girls and Jogo, who fed him the fingers, "That's because while you were unconscious, you were being fed his fingers by the volcano curse." She informed, making Itadori look at her in shock.

"How do you know that, Onee-chan?"

(Name) gave an apologetic look, "I saw Mt. Fuji feed it to you and before I can stop him, he already gave you majority of it."

Choso then spoke, looking nonchalant, "Yuji, don't worry about me. You can return to Jujutsu high. I have to collect the remains of Shoso and the others." The cursed womb said.

Itadori didn't look back as he replied to him, "I'm not worried about you. The problem isn't whether I want to return or not. Sukuna is plotting something...involving Fushiguro."

Toji snapped his head to Itadori, furrowing his brows as he wondered what the King of Curses wants with his son. If it's for some macabre plan, involving his son and wife, he'll kill him, even if it costs him his life.

"Besides, I killed too many people. I can no longer...stay with everyone." Toji, Choso, and (Name) listened to the teenager quietly, "I also killed your little brothers."

"Listen brat," Toji began, making Itadori look at him, "What happened isn't your fault. It's that damn demon's fault. Are you gonna lock yourself away forever and let Sukuna control your life like this? I may not know what the hell is going on, but you have to be the one to determine if you're gonna run away or face this head on like a man."