A/n:

Hello, my fellow wattpad readers!!

SeenaJ here, i would like to say a few words regarding my story New Rules. First, this story is now discontinued because i feel my performance in writing this was just beginner's. The dialogue (in my opinion) was dumb and not thought out well considering i was re-reading it and couldn't help but cringe at certain moments. I don't want to disappoint anyone, especially those who love this book a lot and keep requesting me to update.

I am so sorry to the readers who were expecting an update but at this point, this story is just a burnt out and i have no interest in continuing it anymore as the plot of jjk is just too much with all the trials and battles going on and I'm just simply...bored of this story, lol.

Writing is my hobby, but these past months I haven't felt like doing it even tho the thought of making another naruto story or Tokyo Revengers story has been popping into my mind but i just haven't found the words or context yet and i keep on fumbling and just giving up cause I can't write a proper story like most authors on wattpad who can easily find the imagination to do so.

I still have a lot to learn about writing and finding my own style, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it.

In the meantime, I apologize again to my readers who love this book. On the plus side, it will still be here in case you'd like to re-read it at your leisure!

Thank you again,

SeenaJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~