Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

(Name) pushed a cart through the grocery aisle with Toji beside her as she picked up items to make a meal or to store up in the pantry. Flipping over a box of pre-made waffle mix, she contemplated on getting it before deciding to chuck it in the cart full of foodstuffs before moving on.

Gojo was running about the entire grocery store mainly picking up sweets and adding them to the pile of groceries, making (name) sigh tiredly as her snow haired husband was gaining attention from his childish antics.

"Satoru, are you a child? You know eating too much sugar is not healthy for you! Why can't you be more like Toji?" The ex-zenin had a bored look on his face, hands stuffed in his pockets.

Gojo gasped, "Babe! My love for sweets is like my oxygen! I need it!! Besides, I love the sugary taste!" He then lowered his voice, "Though I prefer you more." He lewdly said, making (name) blush red.

"Satoru!" She whispered harshly, "You can't just say stuff like that in public! What is wrong with you!!?"

The snow haired man smirked, "I'm horny, that's what's wrong with me." He winked, lowering his shades to showcase his crystal blue eyes.

(Name) shook her head, tugging her hubby number two along the aisles as they picked up a few things more before cashing out. By the end, Gojo was pouting because (name) put majority of the sweets back and he had to pay for the groceries for compensation for his lewd comment in public.

As they went to put the bags of groceries, which Toji and Gojo carried, to the car, (name) spotted a small outdoor stall that was selling fresh coconut water!

Gasping in excitement, the (h/c)-haired female tugged on Toji's white sweatshirt, gaining his attention, "What is it?"

(Name) pointed to the stall, a puppy eyed look on her face, "I want coconut water, please!" Toji looked at the stall, sighing as he ruffled his dark hair, "Fine, wait in the car, I'll get it for you." He earned a kiss on the cheek as she rushed into the front seat of their car.

Gojo sat in the back like a child who didn't get a toy, a pout on his face, "How come you get coconut water but I can't get sweets!?"

(Name) handed him a box of packaged mochi to the man-child. Gojo widened his eyes, as he took his shades off when he entered the car, "Mochi?" He softened his face, he knew no matter what, his wife would always look after him even if she disagrees sometimes.

He munched on one, "Thanks, babe!" Just then Toji entered the front drivers seat, handing (name) her coconut water in a plastic disposal cup.

(Name) took it, taking a sip, the sweetness of the coconut water hydrating her and making her feel energetic and alive. "Hm! Delicious! Toji, try some!"

The ex-zenin sighed, but made no move to reject his wife as he took a sip from her drink before turning back to the car, starting up the engine, "Delicious."

On the way home, Gojo begged (name) to try some too. Let's just say, the snow haired man is a fan now. As they arrived home and begun unloading the groceries, they discussed what was taking place today. The Sister School Exchange event.

Toji was free today, so he'll be coming along with (name) and Gojo to mostly observe his son and to be with his wife. Once they finished storing everything away, they left their home to go where Itadori and Nanami were. They were in a separate building in the forest away from Jujutsu High.

"So, who is this Nanami character?" Toji questioned, hands in pocket as he glanced at his wife.

(Name)'s eyes beamed with happiness, "Nanami was a student at Jujutsu high, and only recently I met up with him after so long. He had quit being a sorcerer in exchange for a regular job, but eventually he came back. I can't wait for you to see him!!"