Chaos and Mayhem

Itadori rushed towards Mahito who was using transfigured humans to attack the pinkette. While their battle was taking place, (Name) rushed towards Nanami's dead body, tears clouding her vision as she ignored the loud noises. Clasping her hands together and making a sign, she called out, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Reversal!"

A mirror appeared in front of Nanami reflecting his body as positive energy surrounded him, healing him. While this was happening, (Name) looked at all the dead bodies around her. This was mayhem. Utter chaos and total destruction.

A groan made (Name) snap her head to the blonde jujutsu sorcerer, his eyes fluttered open, connecting with watery (e/c) orbs. Nanami was confused as he sat up, wasn't he dead? Didn't the patchy face curse kill him? The male examined his body and saw the burn marks that Jogo inflicted were no longer there. It was as if he was never injured to begin with.

"Nanamin?" A small timid voice called out, making him turn to (Name), who was sniffling, "Are you alright now?" She asked.

Nanami assumed she was the one who brought him back to life. Nodding, he replied, "I'm fine, (Name). Thank you for saving me." He then looked around, "Where's Itadori-kun?" He questioned.

Relieved the blonde jujutsu sorcerer was okay, she wiped her tears, "He's fighting Mahito right now." Nanami widened his eyes.

"I see. Then we should assist him, no?" Nanami asked, standing up as he grabbed his cleaver weapon. (Name) nodded and the both of them headed towards Itadori and Mahito, spotting the two just as the Pinkette kicked him from below.

"Itadori-kun!" Nanami called out, making Mahito and Itadori widened their eyes at man standing alive. How!? Wasn't he dead!? Their eyes went to (Name), who blinked at them.

Itadori stared at the blonde with a shocked and relieved look, he bit his lip, "....Nanamin...." Words couldn't express how happy he was that his mentor was alive.

Nanami raised his cleaver, "Didn't I tell you to never keep your eyes off your opponent?" He then rushed into the fray to help Itadori.

(Name) pitched in as well. The three of them tag teaming against Mahito. The patchy face curse was tossing delayed transfigured humans at them and lengthening them to attack, luckily, (Name) was able to transfigure them back to humans.

In Mahito's opinion, (Name) was also his natural enemy. She is able to undo everything he did to those wretched humans. She was foiling all his plans. Tch! The fact Geto wants this woman unharmed makes it all the more frustrating for him, for if the buddhist hadn't taken an interest in her, he would have already killed her.

Mahito killed three humans and tossed them at Itadori, who grunted at impact as he caught them, "Are you alright!?" The person lifted their head only for it be transfigured human, "Yeah." It then exploded, causing blood to hit his eyes.

(Name) clasper her hands together as she stood in a corner as Mahito was focused on Itadori and Nanami. "Cursed Technique: Mirror Entrapment." The attacks ceased as Mahito was ensnared by (Name)'s technique.

Moving around so she was in front of the mirror, his mismatched eyes looked at her, "I am going to kill you for what you did. You don't deserve to live, in fact, you deserve to be punished for all your wrong doings to humanity, Mahito. So for now, I'll keep you trapped there until I'm ready to dispose of you." She glared at him before turning to Itadori and Nanami, "Let's go."

They walked through the destroyed Dogenzaka ticket gate in silence when footsteps rushed towards them, they looked up and was shocked to see another Mahito and Nobara chasing him from behind.

"Nobara!"

"Mahito!?"

The patchy face curse headed for the (h/c)-haired female as he needed to get his double back. Seeing this, (Name) quickly released her technique last second and jumped out of the way making both Mahito's collide together. She then used her technique again to ensnare him once more.