Assault

Gojo and (Name) looked at the volcano curse, who created a miniature crater with its impact where they last stood. The snow haired man stood protectively in front of his wife, face no longer smiling, "Who are you?"

Instead of answering, the curse made a hand motion and the stone wall beside them had a volcano head. Orangey fire erupting from it as it blasted them, creating an explosion in the aftermath. Hot embers and a partially destroyed road was shown from the aftermath.

Jogo chuckled, "That was easier than I expected." He then widened his eyes, "I forgot about the woman Geto told me about. Oh well, she's probably incinerated already." He moved to walk away when he paused, looking through the smoke.

Emerging from the smoke, was Gojo and his wife, completely unharmed, the snow haired man had two of his fingers crossed, "Who are you...calling easy?"

Gojo observed the special grade curse whilst (Name) had an excited look on her face as she peered her head over her husband's shoulder, staring at Jogo. He's a cursed spirit, but he can communicate clearly, and the sheer amount of cursed energy...an unregistered special grade? He's likely stronger than Sukuna is.

Gojo snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his wife tug on his shirt, "Hm? What is it, dear?" He asked.

(Name) beamed up at him, "I wanna fight him! Can I, Satoru?" She asked, hyped up to fight the monsters inc wannabe named Jogo!! "It's turning into a Disney flick!"

Gojo chuckled, turning back to the curse, "As much as I like to watch you fight, leave this one to me, alright?" (Name) pouted, before sighing, "Alright..."

"Special grades are classified as such because their special. Having them pop up this frequently throws everything off." Gojo stated nonchalantly.

Jogo chuckled, getting into a stance, "Did I wound your pride?"

Gojo smirked, cracking his knuckles, "No. I'm actually starting to have fun." (Name) internally swooned at his grin. What a hot man!

Jogo narrowed his eyes, "Having fun, you say? Tch, no sense of danger at all. Ember insects!" Seven gigantic bugs headed straight for them.

"I'm suddenly reminded me of Chimera Ants from Hunterxhunter." (Name) snickered into her palm.

Gojo knew the curse chose a place devoid of people so no other jujutsu sorcerer can help them, how unfortunate for the curse. "Well, if you're coming after me, you're right...about having no sense of danger." Gojo held up two fingers, stopping the insects in their tracks and thus creating an explosion behind them. "What happens if this hits me?" He nonchalantly asked.

(Name) observed the ember insects, wrinkling her nose in distaste, they looked hideous in real life. "I'm pretty sure you'll be seriously injured, love."

Gojo grinned at the pet name his beloved wife called him, "Is that so? It's a good thing I didn't let it touch me then, not that I'll let anything will."

The ember insects suddenly emitted a high pitched wailing, making (Name) cover her ears as the noise made them ring loudly. She felt Gojo grab her by the waist, tugging them both upwards as an explosion occurred where they just were.

Uncovering her ears, (Name) was let down by her hubby, who landed above the roadway, "Man, that hurt my ears! Stupid bugs!" She grumbled, rubbing her ear.

"A two staged attack of sound and explosion? That's clever." Gojo stated, before suddenly pushing his wife out of the way when the curse ran towards them with red cursed energy on its palm.

Yelping, (Name) stumbled back against the tree, watching momentarily stunned as Jogo hit Gojo's head, igniting it in flames. He then landed a palm strike on his back, creating a large explosion of cursed energy/lava all around.