For Myself

(Name) and Gojo were waiting for Itadori as he visited his friends who were at the hospital recovering from the curse attack. As she waited silently, (Name) was leaning her head on her husband's shoulder as he rubbed circles on her waist. "It must be hard for Yuji." She murmured, feeling sad for her smol baby.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Gojo asked, looking down at her. Now that she had explained her relationship with the pinkette, he made sure to get his execution postponed till he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers.

(Name) shrugged, "I mean, he just dealt with a death in the family and now he has to suddenly change schools. Everything is happening so fast for him." She empathized.

Gojo sighed, "I know, but after he consumed Sukuna's finger, we all knew everything was going to change and nothing was going to be normal." He stated.

"Yeah, I know." (Name) murmured, feeling her situation was similar to Itadori's. One moment she's back in her home in California, and in a blink of an eye, she's suddenly transported to the jjk world. She had to learn to adapt if she wanted to survive this grueling world.

The two sorcerers were waiting for the pinkette when he came out of the hospital. They then headed to the crematoria building.

The day was rather dull and gloomy despite the sun shining down on the city. The sky was stunningly blue, a blue that reflected the emotions of what Itadori was feeling. So much happened in a span of time there wasn't a chance to mourn. The breeze was neutral, but still there to let you know of its presence with a tiny gust. When they arrived at the crematoria, Itadori handed the papers to the lady at the front desk and sat on the bench outside with Gojo and (Name) beside him, watching smoke rise in the sky.

"Who passed away?" Gojo questioned after a moment of silence.

"My grandpa. Although, he was like a father to me." Itadori solemnly looked down.

"I can't believe the old man died so soon. I told myself I'd come and visit but time was catching up to me." (Name) softly said, feeling guilty for not being there as she knew both Itadori's.

Itadori turned to his big sister, "Onee-san, grandpa didn't mind since he knew you did a lot for us by taking care of me and were probably busy." He smiled softly.

(Name) ruffled Itadori's pink locks, "B-but...! I still feel terrible!!" She pouted, eliciting a laugh from the teenager.

"It seems you're still the same eccentric onee-san." Itadori was glad she didn't change. In truth, she was the only non-blood relative he had left. "Ah! I didn't even know you were married!" He said, still surprised by the sudden news.

Gojo pitched in, "Yes, she is. To me!!" He grinned arrogantly.

Itadori blinked, "Congratulations."

It was soon silent between them till Gojo spoke up, "Beside all this, I'm sorry the death of your grandpa happened at a time like this....." Gojo paused, "So, have you decided what you want to do?" He questioned Itadori.

"Are casualties like this from curses pretty often?" Itadori questioned, he needed to know what he was getting into.

Gojo pondered for a moment, "Well, this one was a rather exceptional case, but in terms of the damage it happens all the time. It's a good night when someone dies a normal death after encountering a curse. Finding a body that's all torn apart is on the better end of the outcomes. What you're getting into isn't going to be a pretty sight. With hunting down Sukuna's finger and dealing with curses, you're gonna witness some gruesome scenes."

(Name) had a look of sorrow as her husband explained what was to be expected. Mangled bodies were still uncomfortable for her and she didn't like to see innocent people killed by curses. She was also frightened she wouldn't be able to protect her loved ones with the power she has and she still is. Flashbacks of Geto ran through her mind, making her frown softly.