Story I Tell

Quavo POV

It all started in Gwinett County , Nawfside is what we called it.We moved the Dope and was getting Gwap back and forth.Offset Just got locked up,because his right hand man told on 'em.But soon as he get out,we gone buss some niggas!

I'm Quavious,Quavo from the migos.I just turned 20 like a couple months ago.I'm the unc of the group,plus im the oldest in this bitch.All a nigga want is Money,Bitches,and Gas.I'll rather be rich than famous!

Offset POV

I'm locked up,But I know my niggas Pistal P, and Bukie gon get me out.I got a son that's 6 years old.Yep,A bitch open their legs fa' me,early.Anyways when I get out Mill(right hand man) gon be dead.

My real name Kiari,Offset of the group.I'm the 2nd oldest,The best,and the thuggish one.Ima change foreal when I get out here.Im Richer Than Richie,and now all my bitches they miss me.

Takeoff

I don't fuck around with my money,if a nigga run up.I aint gon hesitate to buss ya'.All my niggas know I don't play with my shit.If something go wrong ima fix that shit.We be moving the pound,every day,night,and year.

Anyways, I'm Kirshnik,Takeoff of the group.Everbody say I look the oldest but I'm really the youngest.Im the one with the brains,I get ALL the bitches!I run Nawfside,the trap,and the hood.

Ahh, SHIT !! MIGOS IN THE BUILDING!! DJ DUREL GIVE 'EM HELL!!