Lingo

Offset

So we all was watching the news and questioning Takeoff.Lettme tell y'all who was at the mansion right now.Rich,Jose,Skippa,Quavo n them,Lusie,Rich homie,And half of the QC group.

Me: Take how you so fast?*We all laugh*

Takeoff: Shiid I been nervous as fuck!

Rich Homie: Mane no matter what FUCK 12

Quavo:-They outchea killin young black folks,fa what?!

Me: Watch them police in tha streets.

Jose: We linked up with the hood.

Lusie,Pistol P: We'll get back to y'all niggas,lata ! *everybody dapping*

Orianna

I'm back!I guess the Migos were in jail for awhile,so I couldn't come work.But I still hung out with Rich though.Offset we're kinda close but he got babymama problems.

I parked my car in the Mansion driveway.It had some cars leaving and like 5 cars there.I opened the door with my key and everybody turned their attention to me.
"Uh..Hi",I said kinda shyly.They spoke or either nodded their heads.

I walked in the kitchen passing some built,lightskin,man with tattoos. He was just staring at my ass,but not only him all of them.So I move my purse to my butt,

"All a nigga see is ASS",the short dreaded one said.Must be Quavo,I laughed at him then glared at Rich.

"That's all mines!",he told them.They oohed then went back talking.Working in a house filled with boys is scary, but funny at the same time.Rich and Offset came in the kitchen,high and shit.

"Aye Ori tell Rich you mines!",offset said chuckling.

"Boy No!",I said rolling my eyes.

"-See she my bitch!",Rich said.

"Im finna not be any of yours,if y'all don't stop fighting over me",Offset walked over to the fridge where I had my back turned bending over.

He walked from the fridge and smacked my butt hard as fuck, then ran in the living room.

"Yo Bitch ass!",they laughed.

"-Who the hell you talking to?",asked Long dreads.Okay....he must be Takeoff.

"Me!",Set yelled coming down the stairs.They started laughing,I went in my room and laid on the bed.Then Rich and Offset came in aggravating me.