Payola

Quavo

"But Aye Lil mama been bad as hell",me and Rich been tryna tell Offset and Takeoff.

"She Had a Fattie,Ass,or none?",
Takeoff asked.

"Fattie Real Nigga Shit!",they laughed.My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID,
'Future Bae'.

"Y'all this her calling me now!",I said pointing to the screen and putting it on speaker.

"Baby"

Naomi

"Baby",I said in the phone.I heard a bunch of boys talking.

"Wassup?"

"I'm bored",they sucked their teeth.

"Shit I'm coming!We ain't finna be bored no more!",I heard keys soon a door and a engine.

"-Damn you wasn't bullshittin"

"I'm bout to get the million dollar pussy,what you espect?",he yelled.

"Hahhaa...Come on"

Takeoff

I aint talk to Mercedes in awhile.Last time I saw her was in Chanel,I think.

I told her I was taking her to the Hip Hop Awards this year.

Since I was in my room,I pulled out my phone and FaceTime her.She answered on the 5th ring,with a simple outfit on.

"Wassup Mama"

".....hey Takeoff",she said nonchantly.

"What wrong?"

"I kinda aint heard from you in a loong time",I stroked through my dreads.

"Shit I been locked up for atleast 2 months"

"Y'all bad as hell!",she shook her head.I laughed,

"I aint forgot about yo ass.Real nigga shit"

"Mhm,I know",we laugh.

"Aye I wanna take you out ta'maro"

"I'm free bae.You already know!",we had our convo then hung up.I took a shower,by time I got out Quavo was back and Offset left somewhere.

This girl walked in my room with a bra and dras on.I shook my head no,at least not today.Her name Kima another bad little bitch!