Kidding Me

Takeoff

I was out with Jose,Rich and Quavo at Lennox.You already know,we got paid from Zaytoven and Twan.BET Awards 2015 coming up,and we still figuring out what songs we gon perform,

"How bout,One Time,Fight Night,and Wishy Washy",Quavo said.

"We can't perform Fight Night again",I said and Rich shrugged.

"Why Not?", he asked.

"Fans want something new!",Jose yelled.We nodded,"Nobody gives a fuck now!They happy we outta jail"."You right Nephew".We got out the Truck and walled in the mall.Girls taking pictures of a nigga like a groupie like a Fan.We stop and took some pictures, then went in stores.

QC gotta store in here now and people rocking our shit.They can't get the jewelry from here though!GOT EM!I walked in Versace and seen Mercedes talking to a costumer.I walked up beside her,"Wassup Benz".She smiled and hugged me,"Whatchu doing here?",she asked.

"You know BET Awards coming up!"."Ohhh yea,I forgot.Well I'm off that weekend.....",she smiled showing her braces.

"-You wanna come?",I asked

"Sure"

"Well,ima see you around. I gotta get going!",we hugged.

Offset

Court day tomorrow, and I'm just nervous.That Judge betta drop some shit and SHE know I'm famous and gotta get this money.If I couldve get out on bail,I woulda been out since I came in.12 got me fucked up!Talm bout 'Anything I say will get held in Court'.Y'all know I been saying some shit!

I remember when he had cuffed me to tight,I cussed his motherfuckin ahh out!Then,this bitch gon throw me in the car,she lucky I don't hit girls.I lie,I sholl slap Leeyah ass.All I could think of now,is my Family,Getting outta jail,and my money.

#FreeOffset !