Peek A Boo

(Kira in media)
Offset

It been bothering me that I'm talking to my own blood cousin.We talk alot I think its starting to get noticeable.I kept looking at our texted from last night.When we was talking about fucking.Since Takeoff home I gotta tell him about it.

I walked in his room he was playing on his phone,"I gotta tell you something maan",he just nodded.

"Me and Kira fucking around",I got kinda nervous.Takeoff big as hell and crazy!

"WHAT DA HELL WRONG WITH YOU??KIRA YO FUCKING COUSIN SHE AINT NOTHING BUT 19.I SHOULDA SLAP YO PUSSY ASS.BUT AGAIN I AINT GONNA DO IT,FUCK IT!HAVE HER YALL COO",he yelled.I just sat back and shook my head.

"I'm sorry man.RNS don't get on her",he just stared then looked away.

"You good Cuz",after he said that I walked out.

Quavo

I knew Set was fuckin with Ki.I don't blame him though but I ain't stupid enough to go after that.Niggas be tryna kill peoe ova her fattie.Noami look just like her except she shorter,and got longer hair.

"Baby Come ere",she called.I walked in the bathroom and she was turned around wit her head down.

"Wassup?",she had water in her eyes.

"-Look",she showed me a pregnancy test and it said she was pregnant. I shook my head,

"How?"

"Quavorius I WASNT FUCKIN NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU!LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT THE CHILD THEN LEAVE.THATS WHY I CANT TRUST YALL RICH NIGGAS NOW!",she walked out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"I-I mean I wasn't ready for a child yet,I aint know how ima do this shit.Major responsibilities"

"Look at Offset,he got 2 kids.Raising them and still doing his hustle game.Takeoff take care of one they 'think' thats his!",she yelled in my face.

"-Why y'all always compare me to them?!Huh?Im not like them,we blood but shit.....They not built Like me!"

"Use a condom next time!",she said.I stuck my middle finger up and walked out the door.

Holding my chain when it swung as I walked to the Porsche.I moved my dreads out my face and turned around.

"You still gon pay child sup-",I pulled off in front of her face.

You bitches can't fuck wit QC!