Bricks

Takeoff

Something going on with Set and Kira because they ain't talking to each other.The other day we was at the Mansion just chilling,it was like they had tension between each other. I meant to ask him what's going on but I call Ki instead.

Phone convo>>>

Me: Wassuh ?

Kira: Nothing much,wyd?

Me: chilling,what's going on with you and Set?

Kira: *takes long breath* He fucked some bitch at Skippa's party!

Me: Oh damn!I knew he been doing something.

Kira: yep,but we over and done with.I don't wanna talk about it right now.

Me:*shakes head* I'll hit ya up later ma!

End of phone convo>>>>

Damn Damn Damn!What if Set and Ori was fucking that night.We all been drunk except for them 2,so it was noticeable. I gotta talk to Quavo about this .I fixed me a cup of lean,and put some ice in it.Then walked in the living room where only Quavo was.

Quavo

I was posting stuff on instagram, when Take came and sat by me.He sipped his drank then looked at me,"Unc guess what",he asked.

"Waddup?"

"I think Set and Ori been fucking at the Mansion party,that night",I threw my phone beside me and looked at him.

"You lying"

"Real nigga shit bruh!! I called Kira and she said that they wasn't talking nomore,because she heard he fucked somebody",I was lost of words.

"I knew Set been doing some shit,and it looked like Ori couldn't walk",he nodded.

"Well just act like we ain't know then later on we'll start to act funny",I said.

"Ight my nigga,where he at anyways?",he asked.I shrugged my shoulders,then went back on instagram.I kept scrolling through the recent posts,I seen Naomi getting thick as hell.It must be that baby and not no other nigga.

Offset

I was at the trap house,just checking up on bricks.Nothings short,we all good.A few packs missing but the last time we been here was about a year ago.The police couldn't find us so they started recording.Dropped that RNT then we was Cross The Country!

I left there and went home,when I walked in the house Quavo and Takeoff was playing 2k.Take been getting his ass whoop.

"Damn Take,you making the Warriors look sorry",I yelled.He turned around and still played.

"They already is",Quavo said.

"Hell No!Bulls sorry asf!",Take yelled back.

"Derrick Rose thoooo",Quavo said.

"Aye you sounded real gay",I said.We laughed at each other and kept fussing.I hope they aint found out about me and Ori.If they did?My reputation over and I woulda have to beat Rich ass.

How he claimed a prize before me??