Pluggs

Quavo

I been out with Rich since the rest of them wanna get high all day.Shit we hitting up the Outlets in a minute.

Wonder if some girls gone be hea.
Rich parked in an empty space not to close,and we got out.

First store we hittin up is Activists.
That shit keep us grounded,lean,
clothes,and Jewelry.I walked around the store browsing,this one bitch caught my eyes.She was milk-darksin,ASS was fat asf.Long straight hair,she was like 5'2 fun size.

On purpose,I walked to the clothes beside her.Another girl came,
showing her some pants.

"Oh,Hell no bitch!I spotted them first",baddie said.

"Yo ass mighty fat,mines 2/3 of yours!",the friend said.

"Ima try them on",baddie said.I glanced over and waited for her to come out.She opened the fitting room door,LAWD you coulda see it from the front."How they look?",she asked.

"-Damn!",they turned my attention to me and Rich.They looked like they were lost.I walked up to her and put my hands on her waist.

"Yo fattie ain't fit for that,try some leggings n dresses.That shit smushing in what ya mama gave ya.And she gave you mighty much",I said stroking my goatee and she looked like 'okay'.

"Um thank you.But whats your name?",she asked.

"Quavious,call me Quavo.Yours?"

"You with migos?",she asked I nodded.Rich been somewhere getting the other girl numba.

"Oh and my name Naomi",we exchanged numbers and her contact in my phone said, 'Future Bae'.

"Catch yo ass around",I said walking around her then smack ha butt."Yea Alright".

When me and Rich got in the car,We been happy as fuck.

Offset

Remember when I told yall about my son being born.I was messing around wit my babymama for awhile.So she ended up pregnant,she had him around the date I was locked up.I knocked on her door and she opened with a robe on.

"Can I see my kids?",she nodded and called Kirie downstairs.

"Dad!",he ran hugging me.

"Wassup Young Rich Nigga?"

"Nothing playing with toys",he showed me his action figure.

"That's wassup,here",I handed him a stack it was about $1000.

"Why you gave me this?",he cocked his head.

"Look you kno yo mama struggling with yall 2.Ima try to be there for yall so give it to your mama"

He nodded and ran in her room,"Thank you Set!",she yelled out.

"Aye anytime!"

I gave my YRN's (my kids) a kiss,and left.Im glad I can get back on my role gotta tell them streets to wait.