Sneak Dissing

Quavo
I just been chilling,listening to some of QC music.Murda came in and sat,we just talked for a min.The rest of them was at the studio some was here too.My phone vibrated,Lusie.

Me: Yea?

Lusie: I found him........

Me: Where?!

Lusie: He stay right here on 3224 Reanway drive (Made-Up)

Me: ight Bet.Yo plane will be ready at 5 so until then see you.

Lusie: ight my nigga

After all that I went downstairs,
coming to the smell of weed.All the boys been down there smoking.I rolled up a blunt,

"Aye,I know where Chief stay",they all looked up."Where?",Skippa asked.
"He stay right over there on Reanway",they nodded they head.
We smoked for the rest of the day and talked.

××

Offset
Me and Aaleeyah been growing apart lately.All she do is fuvking fuss over stupid shit.Like,if I drop a pen she gon cuss me out!

"These Bitches don't love you",I sang coming down the stairs.

She put her hands on her hip,
"So what that suppose to mean?!",I ignored her and walked right pass her to the kitchen.

"They done went craaaazy",I opened the fridge not listening to her.

"Wanna be the main,but always go insan-",I got interrupted by her.

"-KIARI CEPHUS,I KNOW YOU HER ME.SO THESE BITVHES DONT LOVE YOU???I MUST BE A BITCH TO YOU!FUCK YO DUMB AS-",I slapped her and she fell.

I got anger issues,and this bitch done got me heated as fuck.She looked up and started crying,

"Ima fuck yo ass up!",she got up and punch me in my chest.I slammed her on the floor and kicked her.

"Why would you hit me?!Im going to call the police on you!",I got my car keys and got in the Porsche an pulled off.

I get to the Mansion and see the boys staring at me.I was mad and had blood on my shirt."Ahh,Shit!",takeoff said.

"I beat that bitch ass!",I yelled.They laughed.

"You betta go upstairs before the police come!",Rich yelled.

"if they come,tell them I ain't home"

They nodded and dap me up.

Takeoff
It's like 6 something and we hear banging on the door.Me,Rich,and Quavo go to it.I opened it,12 been at the door.
"Were here for Kiari Cephus,for the assault of Aaleeyah Petty",we looked at each other.

"Uhh,you got the wrong house",they just stood there.Quavo went back in the house to tell Offset to go upstairs.

"Did y'all here me?!",

"Sir,calm down.This is his current address and only",I shook my head.

"Y'all,nigga betta leave out my yard.Before some shit go down",I started to get mad.I must be scared them because they walked back to their car and drove off.

"FUCK 12!!",I said when they turned back around.Then they left.

We walked back in the house and Offset came back downstairs."Thank you Take",he said.I nodded then Jose jumped in.

"Me too!",everybody sucked they teeth.We laughed at him when he pouted.

×

For the rest of the day we chilled out.

Fuck 12-fuck the police
12-police

#MigoGang