Wishy Washy

Quavo

Lettme tell y'all a story bout this Lil bitch named Tamara.I only smashed her at the club,that night I been laid out by that gas.On everything,I used a mf condom.Take said don't trust a bitch,that give you one.

So,She claim she pregnant. And she nothing but 19.And I'm 25,that's legit asf.But I heard she called the gobler,opening her legs,For anybody.
I don't believe the baby mines,sooo I aint worried bout it.I blocked ha number,and shoul gon dodge her in these streets.

Offset

"See people betta ask about a nigga in these streets",I was writing down song lyrics and my phone buzzed.I looked at the text,

From: Unknown Number
Look I'm soooo sorry Kiari,I've been acting like a bitch lately.And I know you aint finna take me back.But,can you just accept my apologie?
Recieved 3:48pm

To: Unknown Number
Not to be rude,but who tf this is?
Sent 3:51pm

From: Unknown Number
This is Aaleeyah,you probably like oh hell naaawl,JP.
Received 3:52pm

To: Aaleeyah
I gotta think about it.You crazy asf,And to wrongs don't make a right.Shiiid,I might not even talk to yo ass.You tooo Wishy Washy.
Sent 3:56pm

From: Aaleeyah
Okay,I get it.It's fine I'm not going to beg you.Its your choice not mines.But I I'll see ya around.
Sent 4:00pm

I locked my phone,she got me Fuuuucked up.These hoe's don't love you,I sung rich song going in the kitchen.Y'all girls wonder why niggas leave yall.Sometimes, for good reasons.

Takeoff

Mercedes real Cool.I love her personality, she got the freaky,attitude,and the one that always put you in yo place.She A1 for a nigga like me.She been through a lot though.

Been a foster, and ran away.And lived with These rich white people.Lil mama cool about it though.It bother her now and then but,We taking it slow.At the after party,we almost smashed.This girl a fucking virgin.THEY the best,anyways.

Jungle Fever.