Bando

Quavo POV

We going to see Offset today,Its been dry ever since my nigga wasn't here.I made show,we was collecting that money from the trap and studio.That shit cost like $500,000.But Ya' know we gon do anything for the cuzzo.

I woke up with a massive headache and some bitch wrapped around my waist.I fell asleep with this bitch from Velvet's."Bitch Get Up!",I pushed her off me."....really?",she looked up and tried to go in my pants.
"Nah,Bye!I ain't cuffing you",she got up and left.I went in the bathroom and did my daily routine."Quav,who that was?",Jose said running in my room."Somebody from Velvets Y?"
"She bad ass hell!",he said hoping around.I just laughed,He aint lieing she did gave head game,A1.

-
Me,Takeoff,and Rich walked in the Jail,it was rough as hell.I only been in here when I was like 15.
"Who u hear to see?",they lady asked.
"Kiari Cephus",she nodded and lead us to the lobby-thingy room.A few minutes lata,Offset came and sat down.He looked like a Straight-Up-G!

"Wassup Niggas",he said dapping us up.

"Chillin,Chill in.How u been?",we asked.

"Shit,.....its hard man.Way my son at?",I shrugged.

"You Know yo bitch iffy",Rich said.We all started laughing.

"Y'all,moving that pound like I asked?",He asked.

"You already know!",takeoff yelled.

-

Takeoff POV

Seeing cousin in dere,really hurted me.We lost about 35% of our money in our rapping career. Because Offset is like the main joint.He'll be out today because bukie and them was on their way.

It was like 5:48 in the afternoon, everybody was in there room chilling.All of a Sudden,The dogs started barking and the security system went off.I jumped up and grabbed the A.k and all us met,soon as we came out our room.

"Who Tf that is",Quav yelled.They ain't answer then we started going down.Offset stuck his head 'roun the corner.I swear to god I was bout to buss him,If I aint see who he was.

"Daaamn!!Y'all niggas loaded!",he yelled.I put the gun down and ran to him.-_-.Everybody ran around there and dropped there guns.

"Nigga,I was bout to have a heart attack",Skippa said.

"Yo punk ass!",I yelled and we started laughing.

"Y'all miss me?",we all scuffed.

"Hell yea nig-",I got cut off by bukie.

"-I think we should celebrate with Gas,Some Bitches,Money,And some Lean!!",we all agreed and threw a big ass party at the Mansion.

Offset back Niggas!!