Handsome and Wealthy

Offset POV

"Where You Wanna Go Lil Nigga?",I asked my son,Kirie.He looked up and smiled,"I wanna go ta Sky Zone",I nodded and drove there.

All the damn parents,was all up on me for Autographs.I watched some Sexy ass girl walk by.All I seen was Ass,Ass,Ass!!She had long curly hair,some juicy pink lips,Lil mama had swagg too.She must be a single because I was finna hit dat.She worked there,On her Break.

"Aye,Wassup",I said sitting beside her.She looked up and smiled showing her dimples.

"Hi,You look familiar",she said.

"Offset,From migos but u can call me Kiari"

"Aaahh,Shit!Can I get a picture?",she found somebody to take her picture.I wrapped my arms 'round her in a friendly way.Then I grabbed ha ass,on the second, while she stuck her middle finger up.She had to go back on her job.

"Wait!I ain't getcha name",I said.

"Oh,yea my name is Aaleeyah Petty",she said.

"-And,umm this my #.Can u come pick me up after I get off",she asked and I licked my lips and smiled.

"Yea,Uh Wha Time?"."-9",I nodded and she thanked me and kissed my cheek.I stared at ha ass,when she walked back."Damn!",she turned around and laughed.

-
I got in the car like at 8:30 and dropped Kirie off home.As soon as I pulled out the driveway, I was doing 87 on the highway.

30 minutes later..

I leaned back on the car,waiting for her to come out.Some niggas,was staring at the Lambo.She finally came out looking so fucking sexy!To be honest,I really ain't know how old she is. "Hey,again",she hugged me.

"Wassup",I said opening the door for her.

Pop That came on and she was twerking in the passenger seat. I laughed and turned it up.
"Where You Stay?"

"Up Here",she said pointing her finger at a Big ass house.It seemed like her daddy was a the Mayor.

"I like it",I said pulling in the 3-way driveway.

"How Old Are You?",she asked.

"23.....You?",she smiled.

"I Just turned 20,like a couple weeks ago",I nodded and she kissed me on the lips.

Btw we still in the car,w/tinned windows. I deepened the Kiss,and she starting fighting.I won,and pulled her on my laps.She just sat there and pulled down my Versace boxers.I just stared at her as she starting bobbing, and sucking.She got on top of me and tried to force my D*ck into her,

"-Calm down,I aint know u like that",I said non-chalantly.She nodded and climbed over to the passenger seat. Getting her things,

"Its okay,I just felt so horny",I chuckled."I feel ya".

"Ima hit u up this week and I'll give u some",I said licking my lips."Okay,talk to you later",she walked on the porch and blew me a kiss.I smiled and backed up.

Why Didn't I Let Her Finish?
I Feel Irritated I Ain't Had None In A Long Time.

Offset ready??