Smokin On

Quavo

I smoked to many pots and now I'm high as fuck. I thought it was just gonna get my mind off of things. Plus I was home by myself , I put on all black since it was midnight and I wanted to walk.

I started walking holding my scrap just case something happens. I was like 6 blocks away from the mansion , and it looked dead. Dogs barking , crack heads and shit. I heard a noise behind me making me paranoid then I got that feeling that somebody was following me. I turned around and looked , all of a sudden,

POW! POW!

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell to the ground , my vision started to get blurry and I blacked out.

Takeoff

Me and Offset got back home from the club , we looked around and ain't see no Quavo. Liquor bottles, Backwood boxes, weed and cups were in the living room.
"Ahh Shit where Qua?",Offset asked looking around.

"He ain't here",I said coming from downstairs.

"Well where his ass can be if all the cars here?"

"This nigga going straight to voic-",We was interrupted by an ambulance passing by our house.

"THAT'S A MOTHERFUCKING SIGN",we ran to the car and followed the ambulance. It went straight to the hospital and we watched as they took out the stretcher.

It was some nigga with dreads that had all black on with blood pouring out his stomach. I took a second look, That look like Quavo ! "Come on Nigga that's Quavo",we got out and went to the front desk as they told us to wait.

Quavo

My eyes started to get back in reality when I opened 'em doctors was all over me. I jumped up looking around,I had wires all over me and shit . Then I remembered I got shot so I must be in the hospital.

"He's Up!!",one doctor yelled.He push me back down giving me a shot , I felt numb then a little sharp feeling in my torso. They was cutting it and taking the 2 bullets out. I must be blacked out from a panic attack , Ah Shit! Where Unc and Take ?

"Aye , Can you look and see if it's 2 boys out dea with dreads",he nodded and came back 5 minutes later.

"Yep",he said. I nodded well I'm good.

Offset

A doctor came to us talking about Quavo. He said he got shot in his lower stomach twice. I got mad , who shot him ? That's dumb as fuck ! We waited a little while longer then He came out with a wheel chair.

Quavo: Let's go niggas!

Offset: You seem happy about the situation .

Quavo: I'm happy because I'm out da hospital, but I'm mad because I'm about to kill a nigga !

Takeoff: Why you left home ?!

Quavo: Y'all act like y'all aint wanna take nobody

Offset: That's a mf lie bitch !

We helped him in the car , then we sped off .

Quavo: Mhmm.

Takeoff: But it's all good though *sing*

Offset: You sound like a dying seal.

Takeoff: Fuck yo stupid ass !

Once we got back to the Mansion we started trying to figure out who did it.It's not Keef, it must be some sucka nigga from back then.

???

After I shot his ass I ran back to the trap.But I made sure I called the ambulance. I've never killed nobody in my life , shot someone , or been cruel. And Yes. I'm a girl , I sell for one of my brother's , Tito. He don't like Quavo because he once was in the Polo Gang with Migos. Until one day they jumped him and left him in the dust , not worried about him at all. So that was part of his revenge not all.

Tito: Did you get him ?

Tiyra: Y-Yes right in his stomach.

Tito: Did he fall ?

Tiyra: Yea , and you know MAMA wouldn't like the stuff that your doing ?!

Tito: Man fuck mama! She wasn't worried about us when she left us outside to die !

I stayed quiet I was only like 5 when it happen . Once we started living on our own Tito joined their 'gang'. And we lived off of them for awhile , until they got rich and famous.

Tiyra: .....You done fucked up now , you KNOW they're gonna get you back .

Tito: Lett'em come , because I'm ready.

.

.

.