Came To Party

Quavo

Its been a month since I talked to Naomi.
I aint wrong for what I did but her little ass betta sit the fuck down.I never had an experience with a child before.A lot of shit been going thru my mind.So for right now ima let that slide and wait till the baby get here.

I decided to tell Offset and Takeoff about the situation. So we was just smoking and talking when I said something.

"Y'all remember Naomi?",they nodded.

"How about Lil mama pregnant"

Offset started choking on the smoke and Takeoff just stared at me."Big Big responsibilities",he said.

"Finally I'm bout to have some more Yrn's",offset said.I just laughed at they comments then I told them,how I walked out on her.

"That bitch say she can't trust yrn's?!",takeoff yelled I nodded.

"She Figgity Figgity fucked up",I yelled.They just laughed at each other.
After we talked we left and went to Skippa party or whatever. I aint been put in awhile.

Orianna

Me and Rich talk to each other now,I heard Offset still having baby mama troubles.So we was getting dress for Skippa party.I had on a white dress,and some heels.Rich walked in as I added my makeup and jewelry.

"Don't make me have to kill a nigga tonight!",he said making me laugh.
We finally got done and headed out.

at Skippa Party>>>>>

The mansion was bumping to I'm Having by Skippa Da Flippa.It was crowded and had strippers on poles and shit.Some on the ceilings,I laughed at that scene. Rich held me by his side until he spotted Migos sitting in VIP.We walked over there and sat down.

They kept smoking weed and drinking,I was getting high just by sniffing it.Offset kept looking at me and biting his lips.I got kinda scared so I got on my phone. HE still was staring,so I told Rich I was going to the bathroom. I got in a stall and sat there then came out to wash my hands.

As I came out I turned the corner and somebody pulled me in a dark room.The lights came on and it was Offset.I started screaming but this nigga had tape over my mouth.

"This what happens when you play hard to get",he whispered.Then he walked over and upped my dress and stuck a finger in me.It had hurt at first then it started to feel good.

I was trying to hold in my moans but one slipped out.He looked up and grinned,his Versace boxers dropped and it was loong asf.(LOL) My eyes widened and he opened my legs I tried to close em,but he was to strong.He grasp my thighs and inserted at least 6 inches in making my back arched.He kept stroking for at least 12 minutes.Then he busted INSIDE OF ME.

I really aint had care about Rich for a moment,because Offset had the plate right now.This nigga was eating me out in the best way right now!

After about 3 rounds and 2 hours,he finally let me loose."It felt good ain't it",he asked.I was lost of words I just nodded."You need help?",I guess he seen me limping.

"No,BECAUSE RICH GONNA KNOW SOMETHING UP WITH ME AND YOU",I looked at my phone."OMFG WE WERE FUCKING FOR 3 HOURS!",he put his finger over my mouth and we walked out,like nothing happened.

back where we were sitting>>>>>

"Aye where you been???!giiiiirl!",Rich asked I know he been drunk.

"Uh My stomach was hurting",he nodded and took another drink.

"Where you been Set?",Takeoff asked him.

"Drinking",he said.

"I figured!",Takeoff said.

She sucking,and fucking she ain't got no manners!!!(Uh)