Guapo

Quavo

We finally got bail, but poor offset....he still in there.Set had more guns and weed on him.Plus,his records got so much charges on it.All we could do is pray for cousin,the lord know he can't be in there again.

Me,Take,and Skippa was in the room getting high as fuck!Best believe,we been on that good-good from London.I took my phone out and got on istagram,only scrolling and seeing Migos on every post.
One said: 'Migos goes to jail for possessions on them'.Another one: 'Offset still in,Quavo and Takeoff out'.

TMZ posted a video of us getting escorted out the club.I showed Take and them the comments and shit they just shrugged.Skippa whispered something to Take and they started laughing,

"Quavo!",Skippa yelled.

"What?"

"Guess what came in the mail today?",they both asked.Before I couldve speak they yelled out,

"THESE NUTS!!!",Rich yelled coming in.

"Haaaa!GOT EM!",I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.A Young Rich Nigga ain't jack off in awhile.

Offset

I sat in the cell,thinking how the hell can I get out.See,12 wrong fa that shit!I can't even get out on bail,Only through court.I got that Kardashion Lawyer,y'all already know he got me!

Here I am again,sitting in here with this crazy ass nigga.He blew-up a house because he couldn't get real Versace. His name Dre though."Ayee,you with migos?",he asked.

"Yea....Why?",he laughed."How tf you get in here?",I shrugged."Possessions on a Campus".He nodded,"You'll get out".We dapped and I closed my eyes to pray.I hope I'll get out , real talk.

Judge dropped the charge and I thank lord,that's why I take this mic and I go HARD! -Birds By Migos