Glaw!

Kira(Takeoff Sister)

My phone started ringing as I got out the shower.I wonder who could be calling me in the afternoon,I look at the caller ID it said Brothaaa. On the last ring, I slid the answer button and put it to my ear.

"Wassu-",I got cut off by him yelling and breathing hard.

"Daddy got shot",I almost passed out.My breathing got heavy and my whole body overcame with sorrow.

"He-H-He what?!",I said sobbing.

"Got shot.We went to go visit the hood,with Keelo.Then we heard gun shots he was rushed to the hospital"

I wiped my tears and got my car keys,as I got in my car neighbors stared at me.I backed up out the driveway and got on the main road,

"Where y'all at?",I asked.

"Ova here at Magnolia Emergency -whatever"

-----

I seen all the boys cars and parked beside one of them.As I walked in I went to the waiting room and seen all of them.Quavo had his head down,Offset looking mad,and Takeoff mad-crying.Everybody else just was quiet.

"Takeoff",I whispered he looked up and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry Ki,it was unexcepted",he said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Why y'all went back down there anyways?You know before grandma died she said to stick together and we'll make it",Offset looked up at me and smirked.

"I remember that mf day",they said.

"Ball?",We all stood up.

"He is in surgery now,Good thing that the bullet went straight through his lower chest.AND it missed his lungs so he survived.We'll tell you guys when it is time to visit",we all took a breath out and smiled....

"-See we all good",Takeoff said.Offset and Quavo hugged me as we sat back down.

Offset

Shit I'm mad as hell,they wanna shoot my fucking uncle.I don't remember the license plate,but the car and color I remembered. I sat back beside Kira as I shook my leg.She looked at me then turned around.That bitch Fine as hell!But she my cousin,I tapped that in 10th grade though.
My phone vibrated and it said Kira,

Kira: I see you staring

Me: Nah you is

Kira: You know you want it....

Me: I already had it,but yak

Kira: Lmao we cousins! u stupid

Me: On the low?

Kira: Low what?

Me: Talk to each other on the low

Kira: idk lettme think

Me: Let me know

Kira: Ig
----------

I looked up from the text and she went to the back to visit.We went back home because I ain't had time.I been out all fucking day and people sleepy.I laughed at myself,I thought about that song All day-Kanye West.