Hit 'Em

Quavo
"So we gon pay you about a thousand, to check up on him",I tell my nigga Lusie.He nodded,"When y'all want me to go?".We looked at each other,"Tomorrow",He dapp me and leave out the door.We all paying him $1,000 to look up on Keef.If I can't buss him we gon fight.Just to let y'all know,we made a song about that stealing shit.

Since,we aint doing nothing today,we gon to the mall.After I walked downstairs.I see Offset & Takeoff waiting."He think he fresh",offset said I looked him up and down,Then got in the Roll Royce.

15 minutes later,we pulled up to Lenox.The first store we went to was Christian Loubitton.It kinda a girl stuff,but they got men stuff.Spent like $5,000 then went to Chanel."Look at this biych",Takeoff said showing me a girl on instagram.I nodded,"She bad!".

Offset
I was in a different section,from Quav & Take.I turned around and seen Durk [Lil Durk] walk in.He had his son,"Wassup durk & Dimitrius",he dap me up."Where the rest",I pointed to them.After he walked off my phone ringed.

Me: Hello?

???: Offset I'm tired off you leaving me on silent.

Me: Leeyah calm down....I been busy on tour.

Aaleeyah: So that's what niggas do...Okay

Me: Maaan,Calm down I'll get u when I'm coming from Lenox.

Aaleeyah: Okay , I love you

Me: I love YouTube

Aaleeyah: STOP PLAYING *laughing*

Me: I love ya !

I hanged up and walked over to Take and them."You ready?",they asked.I nodded,"Y'all was waiting on me?".
"Uh ummm yea!",Quavo said I jumped at him and he stanced up.

Takeoff
We got in the Roll Royce,I let Offset drive because I wanted to be on my phone.I went straight to lul mama Instagram page.She was bad asf,her and leeyah got competition. One day ima cuff somebody.The right one need to hurry up.Shiiid,I'm ah player,but if they the RIGHT one.

She Mines.

Mhmm.