Paybackin' 3

Offset,

I started fucking with Tyra-fine ass. I mean if we wasn't after Tito I probably still woulda been fucking with ha. I started getting dressed to go ole girl house, Quavo and them was too.

-

Since it was all of us,we drove the black escalade. I had Takeoff number to text and tell him when to come. I knocked on the door and she came to answer,"Hey", she said all bluntly. "Wassup",I followed her inside the house and she wanted to watch movies so we sat and eat watching 'em. "Marlen is a mess!",she said laughing referring to White Chicks.
"Where Tito?",she looked at me like she was curious. " Upstairs sleeping, Y?". I shrugged, " I was wondering why he aint come beat my ass, yet".

We laughed then a couple hours later she dozed off, so I texted Takeoff.

Me- Make a mf move now. . her and Tito sleep.

TakeGotti- Ight we coming through the back window.

I looked back at the window and seen Jose crowbarin' the window. I started laughing at this nigga because he kept making noises. They finally got it and came through the kitchen. I didn't see Take come in so I texted him.

Me- wya?

TakeGotti- I'm already upstairs

I locked my phone and got up going upstairs quietly. Quavo bust open Tito room door and he jumped up. Skippa immediately wrapped his arm around Tito neck and pointed the gun to his head.

Tito: What the hell?

Quavo: Yup you right, what the hell you shot me for?!

Tito: I been wanting you for the longest.

Quavo,

Offset ran up to him and boxed the shit outta his mouth.Skippa let him go so they both could've fight, Tito been eating them shits then Tito starting sending punches left to right.

Takeoff: Damn nigga, I see you aint a pussy no more

Jose: Let me get him!

Before Jose could've beat the shit outta him Tyra walked in.

Quavo: Oh shit!

She ran and pushed Offset off of Tito and then slapped the hell out of Set.He hold his cheek for a second then he chocked her.

Takeoff: Bruh let her go

Tyra: Ahh (gasps) L-Let me goooo! I can't breath

Offset dropped her then kicked her, I shook my head.

Quavo: You a women beater

Offset: She ain't no different just another gender,different features and she STILL human. So why shouldn't I fight they asses back, I'm not about to let no girl bitch me around. I'm Kiari, so that shit a knock-off.

Rich: PREACH

We looked at him and this nigga was recording,we heard grunts so we turned around and seen Jose fighting Tito. Tito was uncongested so we pulled Jose off of him.

Jose: I want his ass since middle school

Takeoff: Shit nigga

Skippa: Aye let's go and leave him and her alone .

We started walking out the room then Tyra stopped us. She was crying her eyes out.

Tyra: P-Please can I go with y-y'all.

I looked at her like she was stupid,she might try some funny shit !

Offset: WHAT?!

Takeoff: Nah I'm sorry

Tyra: I don't wanna stay here, he treats me like a dog. I gotta do everything for him and he even let his homeboys rape me!

I was hurted for her then I started to get pissed.What the fuck you doing to yo sister man?

Quavo: Uuuh I gotta ask QC. .

We huddled around and asked different questions. Everybody wasn't okay with it but they really was. So she can stay.

Offset: You can sta-

He got interrupted by Tito.

Tito: She ain't going nowhere

Tyra: T shut the fuck up ! I'm tired of yo stupid ass.

Tito: Suck a dick bitch

Offset: NIGGA YOU SUCK A MF DICK, DON'T TELL NO GIRL TO DO SHIT. ALL YOU DO IS MIND YO MF BUSINESS BEFORE YO ASS REALLY BE 6 FT. UNDA

He was quiet then all of us walked out the house.

Tyra: I'll get my stuff tomorrow

Quavo: Ight but this shit aint over yet .

Tyra: Just. . Don't . Kill him

Offset: If we have to I WILL

I shook my head he just to vicious for us.I mean like nigga calm down sometimes, but he don't give a fuck! It's part of the young rich nigga rules .