Paybackin' 2

Takeoff,

We was deep asf, it just had hit 12 o'clock so now we bout to fuck some niggas up. I just had finished getting dressed and making sure I pulled my AK outta da brand new box. So we sat and waited for awhile at the Mansion,

Rich: What we gon do wit little nigga sista?

Offset: Shiiiid, ima try and get dem digits.

Quavo: Hell yea, but dat sound good.

Jose: Word, Because we can get Set to distract her while we sneak in the back to capture and torture Tito

Skippa: Don't kill shawty brother that's all she got, Maaan I know y'all got care spots in y'all heart.

We all looked at him and laughed this nigga was in his feelings. But he was right.

Takeoff: You right because she ain't got nobody. Period.

They all agreed to just torture him, so we changed our idea about killing him. And now we gotta wait a little longer until Set settle down with her. I went back upstairs stripping outta my clothes to my boxers. And fell right asleep in MY motherfuckin' bed. Goodnight, Fuck nigga's.

Quavo,

Y'all gotta cope our new shit that's about to drop in July. YRN tha Album, we done said we was gon drop all kinda shit but stuff got delayed. But we need dem dead presidents. I got on my phone posting a picture of when we was just Cross da country,on the islands. It was this little bad as chick that was touring us around. Her name was Mimi, lightskin, fat ass, she got dem goddess braids that's her real hair.

Mm Mm Mmm, I wanted ta hit that shit bad asf. But I ain't had protection with me. Offset still got dat ankle bracelet shit on, so he couldn't come. I took a deep breath and laid back trying not to put pressure on my stomach. That shit done messed up my abs and all that shit, so I'm mad. Why he wanted to shoot me not nobody else, oooh yea I remember I did the most damage.