Real & Fake

Offset

THE JUDGE DROPPED THE CHARGES!
THANK THE MF LORD,SO NOW IM OUT TURNING TF UPPP!My son Kirie and Kiari,I'm happy to see them again.Take and them back to making music.

$ee we making money because we about to drop a album.YRN lingo,and moving our tour back to July.Due to my late release from jail.

Oh yea,I had another son Kiari over the months.Couldn't be there for his birth,but atleast I'm out.

Takeoff

It was around 12 am,midnight.I was at the mansion all alone,Everybody else was somewhere partying.I heard something outside so I peeped out the peep-hole.I see a all black truck and its empty.Then I started hearing noises it made me paranoid.

Got me thinking what the fucks going on?Looking out my window don't see nobody but I see a BADGE! FUCK THERE GO 12.I ran to the back tryna stack my cash flow, so I ran out the door running through the hood backyards.

The flashes were on the streets,helicopters near but they can't see me.Shit,my nigga Rowdy stay right here.So I knocked on his backdoor repeatly.He finally answered, I pushed him in a locked the door.

"Nigga I'm on the run!",he nodded and put me in the basement.

"-If they come tell them,you ain't know shit!",I whispered.

"Ight Take,I gotchu !"

Rowdy

My fucking door been knocking talking bout 12.I opened it getting my act together,"Yo".

"We have a Suspect on the run,have you seen him?",they said holding up a picture of Take.

"Nah,but if I do I'll hit y'all up",they thanked me and went to the next house.

"They gone yet?",he yelled.

"Hell Yea"

"Thank you mane",he dap me and tryed to give me 2 $tacks.

"Nah mane,we FAM.So keep that!",he nodded and went out the back door.

Quavo

So I was at this bitch house and my phone been blowing up,with live news.Talking about somebody on the run.I watched the live cameras from the helicopters,then I seen the mansion,rowdy n them house,the trap, and somebody running with dreads.

FUCK! That must be Takeoff ass,so I called his phone and he answered.

"Take you on the news"

"I know mane,they gon now!",he said sounding mad as fuck.

"I'm bout to be to the mansion,so see you there",we hung up.And I breath out,walking out the house to the car.