Pocket Rocket

Offset
All us niggas,was at the trap. Some shit been short.$23,000 been missing and it's this one nigga we curious bout.His name Pedro.We all looked over at him and he got scared.Quav took the strap out and walked over to him,

"So Yo ass wanna play?",he asked cocking it.Pedro started talking,

"I don't know where it is!But maybe",he starting looking around & grinning.Quavo turned around and I seen Pedro eesing out a gun.I snatched my gun out and shot him in the head.

Everybody looked shocked."Why tha fuck u shot 'em?!",he asked.I walked over to Pedro and took out his gun from his hand.I lifted it up,
"I saved yo life!This nigga was bout ta buss you!",he nodded and walked in the stash room."So we straight we gotta get some mo",Take said walking out the door.We settled and went back home.

I forgot we got a fucking tour next week!

Quavo
Y'all already know I'm beefing with Chief Keef and I'm starting to think Pedro been wit him.We go to Chicago next week.And I already know some shit gon happend.My phone vibrated,new text message.

Unknown Number; QC???really nigga! You betta watch yoself next week.

I showed Take and them the text."We gotchu unc,dem niggas ain't shit",they said.

Me; who tf this is?

Unknown Number; Don't worry bout it you'll find out.

Me; ight bitch!

By now,I been heated like hell!I can't wait until next week a nigga might have to go ta Jail.Set touched my arm,"You ight bo?",I nodded and got on twitter.

It's funny when a'nigga be like guess who?,Nah yo punk ass scared to really tell it!

I got like 50k retweets and comments , I know Chief gon say some slick shit.
Just know im prepared.

Y'all seen that picture on ig??(Its old though)@chieffkeefsosa