Trappin Dabbin

Takeoff

Today been a rainy day,its at least 6 in the afternoon and its drizzling.I feel like doing something today,my body telling to go and visit the hood.
Ever since that came up,it seems like we just forgot about them.So I went downstairs to Quavo and Offset,

"Let's go back to the hood",they both turned around.

"-the what?!",Offset said.

"We don't talk bout that shit nomo Take,you know all them memories we gotta let em go.After Pistol P died,we came up big.Everybody gon think we forgot about them",Quavo said.He been speaking some real shit though.

"I know that's why I wanna go",Offset nodded.

"Real Nigga shit"

××

We been bumping to RNT on the way to the north of Gwinnet.We passed a house that was beat down and had spray paint that said "Kirshnik !".

"Aye Quavo remember we spray painted on Mrs.Dee house",he laughed.

"Damn that been 15 years ago I remember that shit.",we passed our passed away grandma house.And beeped the horn,

Soon we parked in the middle of the dead end road.I see Chris and Zate still outchea gaurdong with their dogs."Wassup Y'all",we dap.

"LONG TIME NO SEE.CONGRATS boys I see y'all getting that guala",we laugh.Then walked in the house when everybody stopped talking and faced us.

Offset

Its like we were ghost,everbody stared at us.Some had smirks,
frowns,anger,and disgust on their faces."Wassup Y'all",Quavo said.A few spoke back and they went back to doing there business.

"Damn nobody like us",I whispered to Quav and Take.We walks down the hallway until we stopped at the last door.......Keelo's.He was in charged of everything.

Take knocked 2 times then the handle twisted.That's our Trap Door code.We looked up to see a big built black man,dreads,one eye white,and tattoos all over.It been Keelo,

"Who the fuck are y'all?",his deep voice said.

Quavo: So you don't remember us?

Keelo: Hell No...*shrunches up face*

Takeoff: Its us,Polo Gang known as Migos now

Offset: Kirshnik,Me Kiari,And Quavious.

Keelo: Shiiiid long time no see.Its been 15 years since y'all bad boys been down in the Trap Jerz.

All: Yea we know

Keelo: So y'all joining back in?

Us:......We don't k-----*Gun shots fired outside *