Broccoli

Rich

"So,how the fuck you pregnant?!",I yelled at Ori.She been acting like she ain't know how,I think she been fucking with some other nigga.She just sat on the bed and kept sobbing,

"I don't know",she said.

"BO ORI IF I FIND OUT YO ASS FUCKIN' WITH SOME NIGGA IMA SLAP YO ASS WE AINT FUCK IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS SO HOW?!",she jumped.

She got up and ran to the closet packing shit,I walked over to her urging not to slap ha' ass stupid.I let her walk to the front door and leave I just watched the car.I'm still wondering where the fuck she gon go!

I texted Offset to let him know Ori on the loose,

To:Offset

If Ori come to yo house lettme know!

From:Offset

Wtf going on y'all arguing again?

To:Offset

About her pregnancy, she just walked out on me.

From:Offset

Damn! ight man

Quavo

I heard Ori pregnant and we already got 2 preggos so far.Well actually her and Naomi so she counted in them 2.Everybody was headed down to the Car show. Nicest cars be down there Roll Royce,Lambo's,Porsches I mean everrrrything!

My the mansion door starting ringing,I looked outside and seen Ori car.Shit!!I opened the door and she was crying and holding a suit case."Come on man",I said."Thank you",she said.I led her upstairs to the guest room.

If her and Rich got into it that's some bullshit,because he bought to stalk ha'."What happen?",I asked.

"Promise you won't tell nobody",she said.I stared at her for a long time,"promise".

"I think Offset got me pregnant",she said.My stomach got a sick feeling in it,what she gon do?

"Damn!All I can do is give you some money and live in ya own house",I handed her about $5,000 and kissed her forehead.
"See,that's why I fuck witchu",she said making me laugh.

"That's just what I do"