A chance to relax

Max, Harvey, Johnny Orlando.

*Notes*

*Disclaimer, contains mature content, please do not read if you are not comfortable*

*This chapter is a very long chapter, 10k words from the usual 5k words from my usual chapters. Future chapters won't always be this long*

*Let me know if I should do a part 2 but not as long aha*

*homosexualvirgo credits to them for the amazing idea!*

*I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think*

*Harvey P.O.V*

A heavy beam of light storms past my eyes, I flicker before opening them and hear grunting and crashing outside my room. The clock showed 7:30 am, it's too early to be up. Looking next to me, Max wasn't there, everyone else was out so it had to be Max.

I slid myself out of my bed wearing only boxers and began calling out for Max as I made my way out of the room.

"Max? Max? Is that you?"

I notice Max in the hallway, stuffing clothes into his suitcase, his face was red and hot.

"Max?"

He looks up at me with a frantic look on his face.

"We've got a fucking management meeting tomorrow! I just got the email, the plane is in 6 hours. Get ready!"

Max looked so sweet when he's all annoyed and flustered, I just wanted to get down on my knees behind him and pound him into a deep sleep.

I quickly hop in the shower, turning it on, I feel the warm water spraying down my back and through my hair. I love feeling the warm water trickle down me, it's comforting.

"Ahh...so relaxing"

As the water poured down my smooth, toned, developing body, I couldn't stop looking at my cock, being the horny guy I was I just wanted to jack off. I decided against it, and instead proceeded to rub the soap over my balls, feeling it tingle and make me shiver at the coldness of the liquid. I had to be fresh for management, otherwise, I wouldn't be making a good impression. I switch off the shower and get myself dry, I had to go pack myself now...

"Let's go, Harvey"

Max shocks me as he comes straight from the corner of the stairs.

"I need to pack"

"I packed for you, now put some clothes on and meet me in the car"

Max tells me sternly, he always does look so hot when he's frustrated. 

We're finally on the road on our way to the airport, Max is driving just under the speed limit, trying to get through all the traffic. 

"Max. Max. Stop, look we'll get there on time"

I place on hand on Max's leg, rubbing him for comfort.

"You always have to get me aroused, don't you baby?"

Max gestures his eyes towards his crotch, I see his cock tenting through his shorts, I had thought of sucking him while he drives, this would calm him down hopefully. Plus, I haven't had breakfast yet...

I slide down Max's shorts and open up the hole of his boxers, fishing his thick, fat cock out, it was only semi-hard but damn was it big.

"Focus on the road baby boy, I'll calm you down"