The Tutor

Max, Harvey, Harry

*Harvey P.O.V*

"I'm confused. How does that structure work?" I groan.

 Harry, my tutor had been helping me study for a course I was completing in TV and acting. He's really cute, me and Max have had sex to images of him, we didn't know whether he was gay or not though.

"Cmon, Harv, you need to get this" 

He says making me quiver in my spot, only Max called me Harv in the bedroom, it always sent a feeling in me that shook me.

"Hang on, I need some fresh air, it's so hot" I laugh, slipping off my t-shirt. "You don't mind, do you?"

"N..no, it's fine" 

Harry smirks, looking all over at my smooth chest, he brings his hand out going to stroke my chest. I feel his warm touch send a shiver through my body.

"You don't mind if I?" 

I ask Harry, moving my hand towards his obvious growing bulge. He nods swiftly and I slip my hand under his joggers and boxers. 

"Fuck, Harv"

He groans, I felt so naughty touching Harry while sitting at the table. I continue to stroke his cock, feeling it tense in my hand. I just continue to move my hand back and forth in his joggers. 

"I'm gonna"

Harry whimpers, I hear him coo, he sinks his head into the table as his cock starts spewing cum onto my hand in his boxers.

"Fuck, you go clean up, I'll be back in a minute" 

I smile, leaving Harry in the kitchen.

*Max P.O.V*

*Knock at the door*

"Yeah?"

I say, hearing a knock at the door.

"Hey, I uh, just made Harry cum"

Harvey abruptly blurts out making me turned on.

"Yeah? Cmon, lets get some fun in before he comes back while it's still fresh in your memory"

I smirk, dropping my joggers to the floor. 

Showing Harvey to the stairs fencing, he strips naked and holds open his ass. Covering my dick in lube, I ram myself inside Harvey, thrusting him against the fencing.

"Fuck, I wonder if he will catch us and join in"

Harvey sniggers.

"I guess you'll have to be loud then, won't you babe. Tell me what you did to Harry, I want to visualise it" 

I paint a picture in my mind as Harvey seductively tells me how he stroked Harry's dick, rolling back his foreskin and pushing against his head. Using his pre-cum and slipping it around the base of his dick.

Holding Harvey, I could see just how juicy and plump he was, just moving him back and forth off my dick, he took it so well. I was rocking him back and forth, sinking deeper inside Harvey till I got him open enough to hold the fencing and start slamming into him. It was enough to get Harvey a whimpering moaning mess, his pre-cum slipping all over his chest as I caressed him.

"Fuck, Maxie" 

He whimpers, he's on edge as I see his fingers curl over the fencing. His body shifting upwards forcing my dick to hit against his hole.

"Oh, you'll pay for that"

I snigger, holding Harvey's shoulders, pulling him onto my cock. He immediately let out a moan that was sure to be heard by Harry. At this point, my cock was convulsing in Harvey, it didn't take long till we both reached our high, a series of high pitched moans being forced to release.