A day's work equals a day's play

Max, Harvey.

*This is a longish chapter, quite a lot of fun to write, thanks to marveyfan106 for requesting this!*

*Harvey P.O.V*

It's the start of another week, me and Max are working again as usual. It just doesn't stop, every day is work, work, work till we're collapsing into our bed, too exhausted to even fuck around with each other. Anyway, we can't complain, it's our pride and joy even when it does get tough. I go downstairs to find Max and see if he's ready to get to our first job of the week. Walking into the kitchen, I see he's eating some cereal.

"Come on, we need to go"

"Fuck, it's 7 am Harvey. Too early for this shit"

Max groans, continuing to eat his cereal.

"I'm tired too, you know, we've got a half-hour yet if you're up for it?"

I grin, sitting down at the counter next to Max.

"You know I would but I've got to get changed and drink my drink yet"

I creep my head over, placing my lips on his, Max's worry about being late for our photoshoot today was gone as my warm tongue worked its way through his lips. I could feel my cock throbbing, desperately wanting to be free from the fabric of my shorts and instead be trapped inside Max's warm ass. As much as I wanted it, I knew we had to go as Max broke the kiss.

"God, it's taking my breath away to not rip my clothes off and fuck your damn mouth"

I tug on Max's arm getting him to move just as there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it, that'll be the top I ordered from RIPNDIP"

Just as Max leaves the room, I quickly drop my shorts to the floor and get up on the counter on my knees, jacking off rapidly, groaning a little as I aim my twitching tip into Max's warm cup of hot chocolate. I could feel it building up, that thick powerful load of creamy cum that should be fired onto Max's face, never mind his drink. Hearing Max finish up at the door and close it, I get ready just as I feel myself reach my high when I abruptly feel a wet tongue on my hole.

*Max P.O.V*

"Ugh, shiit, Max!"

I hear Harvey groan as I dig my tongue against his hole before moving my hand to his cock, letting his remaining drops of cum trickle onto my fingers. Harvey gets back onto the floor, pulling his shorts back up as I clean my fingers off his cum.

"Thanks for making my drink more creamy, Harv"

"There's more where that came from, now we need to go"

*Half hour later*

Harvey constantly turns me on, his brown, hazel-like hair, the marks on his forehead moving as he speaks and raises his eyebrows, and his deep voice. I ended up driving as usual and within a half-hour, we made it to our first job of three of the day, the photo shoot. Harvey trying to be dominant and turn me back over to the dark side was working, too well in fact that I decided to be a little risky with the shoot today.

"Max, got the costume on yet?"

I hear Harvey ask me through the curtain, our photoshoot is kind of crazy, to say the least. With what we all spoke about, I was going to be wearing a shark costume and Harvey gets to wear a jacket and jeans. I put on the shark costume and went out of the small changing room to show Harvey.

"Don't be annoyed, Max. Besides, if it was up to me, you'd be naked under that costume"

Harvey whispers, he doesn't know that I bent the rules just a little and wore boxers instead of clothes as well which is what my team said I needed to wear.