Will you accept the challenge?

Max, Harvey, mum.

*Disclaimer, contains mature content*

*Hope you enjoy, this was a lot of fun to write!*

*Harvey P.O.V*

Me and Max were just sitting up on the sofa, watching some good old tv, eating sweets and relaxing. Today, I didn't want to do anything, literally anything. I wanted to lie up with Max, spend some quality time with him and hopefully get a chance for a good, hardcore fuck.

"Mmm, nothing better than this"

"Yeah, I just wanna lie with you all day"

I groan, resting my head on Max's shoulder.

"Right, boys. I need to go shopping, can one of you come with me, I'm getting the new table"

Mum comes in, asking.

"Mum, really? I just want to chill out"

"Go on, Harvs. I'll make it worth your while"

Max chirps in.

"Meet me in the car, don't be long"

Mum tells me.

I slip on my shoes, groaning with annoyance, our days off never ended without the odd jobs around the house.

"Tell you what, here's a challenge for you. I want you to insert this vibrator, and this fleshjack onto your cock, here's what you've gotta do. While mum is driving, I'm going to control your vibrator from home while you use the flashjack"

Max explains.

"Fuck, that's risky, but, I love it. What's the catch?"

I ask, knowing Max isn't finished there.

"When you get to the shops, tell mum, you'll stay in the car, make sure she parks in a dead end spot. Strip completely, continue your business, and cum. Here's where it get's exciting, you're going to cum inside this cup with this lid. Save it for me, and we'll use it later"

Max continues telling me, I was loving the sound of this idea...

"Anything else?"

"Oh, yeah. And, you have to stay in video chat with me the whole time, I'm going to be jerking off with you. Don't call me till you get on the road"

I nod reluctantly, this felt risky but not as much as doing it in the carpark, I pick up the flesh-jack and the tub as well as sliding the vibrator into my ass. Quickly, I ran outside to the car, getting into the back.

"What took you so long?"

Mum asks me.

"Nothing, I was fetching...some bags"

I lie, bringing in the bag full of the stuff Max told me to bring.

I sat myself in the seat behind mum, making it a tad more less risky but I knew and Max knew I wouldn't be able to handle myself when I get started. Thank god I'm wearing my soft, warm, pink, joggers.

Mum begins driving down the road, the car tottering as we stop at traffic lights, I soon began to wonder whether I should be calling Max or he calls me.

*Bleep*

I check my phone, seeing Max's notification that he's calling me and immediately answer him, he's sitting on the sofa, sprawled out and wearing his new oodie (onesie).

"Hey, Max. What do you want?"

I ask, trying to not arouse suspicion, I take out my headphones from my bag and slip them into my ears, hearing Max's voice.