Harvey's and his holes

Max, Harvey

*Max P.O.V*

Today's a great day, nobody's home, me and Harv have got the day off and we're just sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast in our boxers. I loved it, just spending time with Harvey knowing that at any point, he could whip his dick out and start begging me to fool around with him. The only thing that could make it better is if Harvey was wearing a cute costume, we have plenty but I've always wanted to see Harvey in something with holes in, like, a hole so I could slip my dick in whenever I wanted while he's wearing full on clothes. I make Harvey some pancakes and ooze out some of my slick pre-cum since Harvey's making me so horny.

"Enjoy, Harv, also I"

"Can you get that?"

Harvey asks, munching away on his pancakes. I notice I'm bulging way too hard right now to go to the door, I guess I'll just have to hide behind the door, it's only a jockstrap anyway.

"Parcel for Harvey Mills?"

The postman hands me a package, it feels like clothing. Once I shut the door, I tore it open, I shouldn't have but Harvey won't mind.

"Harvey! Harvey! What is this?"

I yell down the hallway.

Harvey comes into the hallway, his eyes practically lit up, and he was also nude which I should've expected, didn't take him long to get him all worked up.

"Why are you? Never mind, what's this?"

"That's my new top and shorts, Max. I was gonna wear it to the F1 racing"

Harvey smiles.

"Well, it's got holes in, it's see through, and it's so..."

"Thick?"

He smirks.

"Yeah, like your dick"

I snigger, slapping Harvey's dick, watching it twitch and grow.

"Come on, Max. Think about it, it looks great to wear and also, plenty of holes for me to slip my dick out. They're small but I'm sure I can find room"

Harvey smiles.

Harvey tries on the blue, holed top and shorts covering most of his body and nothing but his cute nipples penting and his long dick pushing against the fabric. He wasn't kidding, the holes were small.

"I'm gonna go workout in this, build up a sweat then you can see if you can fit your dick in these holes, huh?"

Harvey winks, stroking his bulge, his pre-cum glistened against the fabric, he's so fucking hard in this, how am I supposed to wait till later?

*Two hours later*

"Harvey! You've been working out for TWO HOURS! Please, for once, I'm begging you. Let's have some fun"

I shout as I walk into the room. Harvey's forehead was covered in sweat, the ensemble had practically stuck to his body.

"Y..yeah, ok. I'm so sweaty"

As Harvey stands up, I push him onto the sofa before straddling myself onto his lap, his cock immediately grows pushing against my jockstrap. I start grinding my ass against his dick trapped in the tiny holes of the fabric. I could smell the sweat on him, he always smells so good like this. Pushing my soft lips against Harvey's I make out with him, grunting and breathing heavily, we hadn't even started yet, I just get Harvey so worked up if I hit the right spots. I really wanted to feel the head of Harvey's cock pressing against my hole, I tear where his cock was pressing against and felt his cock immediately sway back and forth, the tip touching my bare ass.