Carson's Party

Max, Harvey, Leo, Asher Angel & Avi.

*Max P.O.V*

Carson had arranged some kind of pool party for us and a couple others to fool around with. I got really excited to hear that the two other guys that'll be there is Asher and Avi Angel. Leo's also been invited and I know how much he loves to be used, just like me and Harvey.

"Leo, we're waiting!"

I shout up the stairs, taking my suitcase out to the car.

"Coming!"

Leo finally gets downstairs and sits in the back with Harvey, I hear him chatting away with Harvey as I drive us to the airport. Carson's pool parties are supposed to be really cool, at least that's what Christian says. Having Christian tell me that Carson invites a bunch of guys over and they all fool around with each other, no strings attached sounded enticing to me enough. Part of me wasn't sure if Leo should be coming but since Avi's going to be getting involved, I couldn't let him be the only sweet, young guy there.

"I'm so excited, I've never met Avi before"

"Yeah? I think he'll be pleased to see you too. Very pleased"

Harvey winks at me in the front mirror, I knew exactly what he was hinting on about...

*Time skip to Carson's house*

We made it to Carson's surprisingly large, beautiful house and walked up to the door, Harvey giving a strong, powerful knock. It was a few seconds before we heard someone coming to the door and when we did, nerves set in. Me and Harvey have only seen Carson once in our entire life.

"Max! Harvey! It's great to see you guys!"

Carson roars, leaping in to give us a hug, bringing us both in together. I instantly smell his aftershave lingering around his neck, he smells so good and feels so dominant, rubbing his hands down our backs. Leo started to look a little jealous as we broke the hug.

"Hey, man. Carson, right?"

Leo smiles, confidently.

"You got it, Leo. Come here"

I see Leo's smile turn to a wicked grin as Carson hugs him really tight and even heard him grunt a little. Leo's getting aroused and the party's not even started yet...

"So where's the Angel's?"

"In the garden" Carson replies. Just as we were about to walk in, Carson stops us and tells us to "Take your shoes and shirts off. It's summer and we're gonna be outside for most of the day"

"Go ahead, Leo"

Leo began to get a little more confident, too confident in fact, closely dropping his shorts to the floor until I stopped him in his tracks. Me and Harvey follow Leo into the garden, admiring each other's smooth bodies till we soon had another pair of handsome bodies to drool over.

"Asher Angel! Where you been, man!?"

Harvey shouts, running towards him.

*Harvey P.O.V*

"Oh, you know, singing, acting. All that shit, oh, and of course, fucking Avi. You?"

"Same except, I'm fucking Max"

"Damn, is he hot as I see him right now?"

"You bet he is. Go give him a shock, I dare you"

I command, watching as Asher walks straight over to Max, slapping his covered ass. Max jumps letting out a boyish yelp.

"Bastard"