Spiderman's Secret

Max, Harvey, Tom Holland, 

*Hope you enjoy, thanks toJesseRex8 for this request, it was certainly fun to include Tom Holland in it! Be sure to check out the below chapter after this one! Next few chapters will not be heavily involved with their friends as some of you do prefer the boys one on one*

*Max P.O.V*

"Ohhh...fuck! Yes! Tom, right there!"

I was moaning uncontrollably.

Sitting right at the edge of the bed facing the mirror, I continuously impaled myself onto my dildo smashing it against my prostate, imagining it was Tom Holland's thick, long cock in me.

"Fuck, you're so thick, Tom!"

I scream, feeling my long dildo ram against my prostate.

I tease my hole, pressing the tip of the thick toy against the rim of my hole before falling back down onto it letting out deep, intense moans.

I pictured it in my mind, Tom in his spider man suit, his cock peeping through the crotch hole, pummelling my tight hole more and more till he shoots his sticky web in me.

*Max's mind*

I was bent over the dressing table, looking into the mirror as a masked Tom Holland was destroying my hole from behind. He had sped up, rapidly thrusting into me more and more, his balls slapping against my bare ass with each movement. 

"Fuck! Tom! Harder!"

I beg loving the feeling of Tom's immensely thick, large cock inside me.

Nothing could be better than this, his cock ripping my hole apart, his bare hand slapping my ass forcing me to beg. This side of Tom sounded amazing, his grunting as he attempted to ruin my little, tight hole, his soft hands rubbing over my smooth back gripping me as he thrusted, shoving every inch of his cock into me.

"I'm close, bitch. Take it!"

I felt close alongside Tom, he pulled out before plunging himself back into me, I twitched feeling my cock pulse and fire cum all over Tom's dressing table. As I fell back onto his cock, he let out a cute, deep moan in my ear as I could feel him dumping what felt like hundreds of warm, thick loads of cum into my ass. His tip pushing the cum straight against my prostate, the warm feeling flowing through my body. I felt another load rising, about to blast out of my cock with each thrust of warm cum Tom was ramming into me. I could feel it building up, closer and closer when...

*Back to reality*

"Hey, Max. Do you know where the?"

I opened my eyes, my door swung open, Harvey stood there in front of me, his jaw open as my eye's rolled back from pleasure and my cock uncontrollably firing and covering the mirror in my thick cum.

"Ohh..f..fuck"

I groan, collapsing onto my bed as I felt my cum dribble out of my cock.

"You naughty, bitch. We'll speak later"

I felt Harvey ram the dildo out of my ass, dropping it to the floor before walking out of the room and closing the door.

For the next half hour, I laid there, breathless and my mind shook from how good my dream was, Tom, fucking me. Ugh, I had to see him...

*Two weeks later*

*Harvey P.O.V*

I was just sitting on the sofa, scrolling through my laptop when I saw an ad for the London movie convention. The best part was, as I looked through the guest list, Tom Holland was on it. I knew Max was moaning to Tom the other week after catching him, maybe I could make it worse, teasing him like this.